Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A simple whisper from your voice, and I fade away!

Gol...my whole world was just tipped upside down with one little bit of "choir gossip" which I normally wouldn't believe or really listen to, but this one...ugh...I feel like...I don't know. Like sitting at a computer screen while hundreds of words and sentances and emotions run through my mind and just barely stop before my fingers can type them. Things are really never as they seem. Just when things seemed to be happening to make things better - now granted, they were making things more confusing but they were a better confusing, almost balancing precariously on the edge of plunging into utter happiness or more turmoil - I just had to talk to Katelyn. She said something that just...blew everything sky high in a matter of speaking. I know she definitly didn't mean to and I highly doubts she even knows what I'm talking about. But now I'm second-guessing myself and others actions towards me. I would ask "why do I always analyze myself and what people do when they're around me and how they act?" but I know the answer. Because I'm so set on not getting hurt again. It's happened to me so many times and I just don't want it to go through it and put my friends through it. Which is stupid, because I know it's going to happen, no matter how hard I try. It' s a part of life. If someone came to talk to me about this situation that I'm in I would tell them that getting hurt was inevitable, even if you ran from it, but happiness comes only when you take chances and let things happen to you. And while I know that and know that I should follow my own advice...

I just don't want to get hurt again. Is that so horrible?

-Jillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lost do you need to talk cuz I'm just a walking distance away if you need to or a phone call away if you don't want to walk.

~Maegan

pev said...

expound?

Anonymous said...

:(
-isha