Monday, May 16, 2005

"...Darcy...his butt's invading my bubble..."

ho hum! I'm sitting in the retarded sewing chair right now because my mom needs the computer chair to sew the costumes on.

Anyway, today was relativly awesome. Lunch was sweet. Beckah and I got into a highlighter fight which I have battle scars from. Well, not really scars, just bright yellow marks all over. *singing* all over! all over! all over! *end singing*. And yes, I did just come from an Advanced Vocal rehersal. Dang we're a scary bunch. Honestly nothing can quite describe all the "relationships" in Advanced. YAY! NEW MARZIPAN ANSWERING MACHINE ON HOMESTAR! Um...sorry for the random outburst. OH! Good job Raage! Even though you will be leaving me all alone in Health so I'll be forced to insult myself those days, that's so cool you're going to State! RUN HARD SWEETIE! baha...goatface..."i'm just calling you up to see if you want to join the goatface club, because you're face really looks like a goat...um...marzipan, this is strongbad, and you're ugly." And yes I did just type miscorelated peices of the answering machine message.

What was I talking about? I don't even remember. Anyway, today was a cool day and I feel happy. :)

Ooh...I wanna bake something. Or just eat chocolate. That works too. But yeah, I just came back from an Advanced rehersal. I'm quite surprised to say that no one has died yet in that class, though there are still two weeks left, so maybe I've spoken too soon. Though Darcy was pretty close to opening a can of "Darcy Rage" today. I would have laughed to have seen it and I highly doubt anyone would have stopped the ensuing violence.

Today's such a gorgeous day. I think I'm going to go play outside in puddles...or work on my math. :( baaaaah...that just ruined all the happy thoughts

-Jillian

3 comments:

Beckah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beckah said...

Um, I think it's spelled Becca...just so I don't get confused. In fact, I think I invented my spelling of Beckah.....I don't know. Don't confuse me!

Anonymous said...

jill. you should make cookies..and bring me some...that sounds nummy now doesn't it?!!!
-isha