Thursday, May 12, 2005

But Carl, Lake Monsters are part of the beauty of life!

Okay, so I just had the coolest experiance tonight. It's amazing how the simple things can just uplift you and make you super duper happy!

Anyhoo - as my wonderful super missionary sister Jennifer would say - I've come to the realization that some book characters are quite sexy. I mean, seriously. I was sitting up in the booth watching "Big River" tonight and I couldn't help but be like "dude, if Huck were real, I'd so be all over that guy". And I mean that in a purely not-disgusting way. Just that I would be really into getting to know the guy and ten to one I'd have a crush on him. That is if he was blonde and sang Tenor. Or maybe my whole attraction to Huck right now is because it's Tristan playing the part. I mean honestly, any girl that's seen Tristan - not to mention heard him sing *swoon* - has to agree he's fairly high up on the hott scale. And surprsingly he's not a jerk. In fact he's a lot of fun to hang around. Like today poor Shannon was trying to tell him about his make-up and she mentioned his hair and I started going off about how I just wanted to get a curling iron and some hot rollers and maybe a bottle of hairspray and go at it, and it was super funny because he was trying to pay attention to Shannon but I could tell he wasn't because he kept looking at me and smiling and trying not to laugh or make some comment about how he'd probably look like an 80's punk rocker. Except without the spandex. I'm not sure that I'd like to see Tristan in spandex, as much as I love that boy.

But I digress.

What I mean to be saying is, there are some book characters that are just plain awesome. At least as far as guys go. You'll finish reading a book or a paragraph or something and you'll just be like "dang...if only that guy were real." Course most book characters out of their setting would look kind of silly. Could you imagine Prince Char from Ella Enchanted wondering around La Grande wearing tights and those pumpkin pants? Heh...heh heh heh. But seriously though, it's the same thing with cartoon characters! And no, I'm not totallly loony, Rebekah know's what I'm talking about! There are some cartoon character's that just have it - namely Dimitri and Robin Hood - and there are some that don't - such as Vladamir and Little John, their respective side-kicks. Which poses another question. Why do the host cartoon characters have fat usually hair guys as their best friends/partner in fighting/committing crime?

Meh, who really cares anyway.

Anyway, GOOD NEWS! I am fever free for the first time in 24 hours! YAY!

I'm going to go to bed and have sweet dreams that will probably turn into something weird - like Robin Hood and Tristan dancing on a raft that's balancing on a big fat hairy guy.

-Jillian

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are fever free my dear. Hope you feel completly better soon.

~Maegan

Just me said...

Thank you Maegan...and yes, you did comment. I'm glad we could check together.
-Jillian

Just me said...

Thank you Maegan...and yes, you did comment. I'm glad we could check together.
-Jillian

Anonymous said...

Why did you post that twice my dear? You know I'm not that stupid where you have to post things twice before I can understand what you were saying. Ba.....Ha.....

~Maegan

Just me said...

I posted it twice because it's cool! so NEH!...that's my *sticking my tongue out at you* sound.
-Jillian
p.s. I actually posted it twice on accident...curse double-clicking!

Anonymous said...

Ba....Ha....

~Maegan

Anonymous said...

Ba...Ha...

~Maegan

Just me said...

heh, that's sweet...i so made it look like you posted twice!!!
-Jillian

Anonymous said...

you dork. it works untill you look at the time the thing was posted.

~Maegan

Just me said...

dang...you just had to bring that up didn't you? jeez, Ms. Smarty Pants
-Jillian

Anonymous said...

Ba...Ha...Ha.....
*big simle on my face*

~Maegan

Anonymous said...

whoa.. I would totally have to agree with your Tristan comment. I have secretly had a crush on him since I have met him. So very cute and that voice.. I daydream that he is singing only to me when I hear him sing... Ho-hum... I didn't say that..
and I would also have to agree that certain characters whether it be in books/cartoons/comics/etc... can be sexy and that if I were part of those or the character(s) were part of our world I would so totally crush/be attracted to them.

~Maeg's big sis

p.s. kiddo you so totally rock.