Monday, May 02, 2005

Every kiss really DOES begin with kay!!

Okay, so tonight's been quite fun actually. It was a mix of homework, belting, homework, dancing in the middle of the living room to the Kim Possible theme song, some more homework, listening to Maegan sing along with the Kim Possible theme (really weird, she knew the words without missing a beat), a tad more homework, Bend it Like Beckham, again, more homework, yelling at the television while watching Princess Diaries (HE WON'T BE THERE FOR YOU!! ALL GUYS ARE STUPID! DON'T BELIEVE HER! GIRLS LIKE HER ARE STUPID AND MANIPULATIVE!!!), a smidge more homework, and chocolate frosting. Which I now have on my chest from resting the container there while trying to write on my stupid A.P. review. That I'm almost finished with, by the way. I'm too lazy to finish up the last part but that's aight cuz first period is seriously an A.P. History homework copying session. Between Reed, Megan, Raage, Dane, Me, T.J., Rebecca, and all the preppy girls that are in fourth period, I could get practically any answer I wanted.

But right now I'm freakishly tired and just want to go to bed. But I have to finish watching the end of Bend It Like Beckham, which for some reason always make me want to play soccer. Though it would be quite scary if I actually did. Giving me anything relitively sharp to handle is always a risk, but attach them to my feet? Yeah, that's slightly dangerous. That's why I could never sprint in track either. Ten to one I'd end up wiping out and gouging someone with my cleets. I actually saw that happen one time during a Manchester United game, and dude, it was sweet, the ref's were sweeping the area looking for this guys tooth that was totally knocked out. He was sitting there, bleeding from a huge old gash in his forehead, his lip split open...all I'm saying is that there was a lot of blood involved. I think we got it on tape actually, though Jessy probably recorded over it.

Okay, seriously want to go to bed! But dang, they're not even to the final yet! Pinky's not even married! It's the second engagement party. And Jess is out talking with the half hot, half creepy irish coach outside. And he's trying to hit on her. Heh, guys are so silly.

-Jillian Out

No comments: