Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Keep your Cowlick curled!

Dude, Judea is sitting by me and she so just farted. I realize that's a terrible way to start this blog, but SERIOUSLY! It's totally hanious (sp?). Op, just looked it up. It's spelled heinious. Ah, the wonder of spell-checker!

Anyway, it's 12:13 at night right now, at least going by my computer clock. I'm still finishing up packing, waiting for my whites to dry. See, the funny thing about your mom costuming a show and dying things red in your washer is that the red dye doesn't always totally come out. Meaning, when you wash your white clothes a little while later they have the tendency to turn a light shade of pink. And honestly, who wants to go around wearing a light pink, used to be white, wife beater? Not me. Though I probably wouldn't mind too much. At least not at this point in time.

I have to agree with Beckah though (don't know what made me think of this, random brain misfire), guys are so much simplier. Though they tend to be a lot stupider too. Well, not stupid really, just frustrating. Easily manipulated. It's hard to explain.

Up until a few days/hours ago I was just angry at the world and tried to change it, when I finally realized I REALLY DON'T CARE. Well, I do care, about people and stuff, but about what people do and what they do to me (such as using me, trying to manipulate me, lying to me, a.k.a. not too nice of stuff), I don't care much anymore. If they try to manipulate me, good luck there, my older sister could manipulate bark off a tree, and if I can withstand her I'd like to see you try. I'll just laugh at you. If you want to use me, fine, I'm used to it and I'll probably do it gladly just cuz I'm that type of person. Lie to me, meh, that's your problem. And I so just typed meh. Gah, the world is coming to an end! The horror! The anguish! The agony!

Actually, the world coming to an end wouldn't be that bad. Not that I want it to or anything...okay, so I guess I do. Well, want Christ to come again, I guess that could be considered the end of the world. At least the end of the world as WE know it. Which is going to be so awesome. And I just realized my thoughts come out in weird fragments that don't really tie together well. If you're making sense of this at all, good job! You deserve a gold star!

It's really weird because I know I'm tired and I want to go to bed but I can't seem to get myself to do it. I know that if I march up the stairs, wash my face, read scriptures, say my prayers, crawl in bed with my two dogs body-slamming me I'll just be sitting there thinking about stuff.

And dude, Judea just let another one rip. This is seriously nasty! I have to SLEEP with this! Bluah!

I hope something fun and exciting happens on the trip. I need something interesting in my life. Right now it's fairly boring and fairly...um...I want to say depressing but that's not quite the right word...confusing? Dramatic? Intertwined? Multi-leveled? Okay, it's like an onion. There are so many layers of what's going on here I don't think anyone understands just how deep this really goes. And I'm tired of deep things. I'm tired of epiphany's. Though they are quite fun to have. And I'm still going to name my daughter that. And perhaps, just to be cruel, I'll call her Piffy, or Fanny, or Epi. I just want to go into my own world of silly surface friendships where you do care about each other and you know the other person isn't thinking stupid things about you and stuff. That would be sweet.

And yes, I totally jumped from one subject to a different one, and then back again. I think I really need sleep.

ah crap! I THINK MY WASHER'S TRYING TO EXPLODE AND ATTACK ME! RUN AWAY!!!! RUN AWAY!!!

-Jillian out (to try and stop the washer from making the weird thumping noises)

3 comments:

Just me said...

Jillian,
You make an excellent point on your blog about dog farts. They smell quite horrible.
-Jillian

Just me said...

Why thank you Jillian, I agree whole heartedly, and am glad you share my point of view.
-Jillian

Anonymous said...

So Jillian now you have split personality's I see. That is cool. Oh and you blog made total sense to me so does that mean I get a gold star. I do hope so. Well, I guess I will be seeing you in a few.

~Maegan