Saturday, December 03, 2005

She's being all cuddly, and it's like you think she has cooties or something!

so we're taking a five or ten minute break before we start going over certain numbers again. Caroling this morning was really fun. It ended up just being me, Beckah, and Jeff because Steven had to take the SAT's (ouch!). It sounded really cool and we got free carmel popcorn, hot cocoa, oranges, and cookies. It was awesome. Especially since all the snow was attacking us. Like, seriously. If you guys looked outside today and saw how hard it was snowing from like, eleven till one, yeah, we were out in that. Jeff's hair was matted with snow. We'd go in a building and start singing, and because we'd be looking down the snow would melt and drip all over the hymnals. There was only once we totally lost it though. Jeff's hair dripped, then Beckah saw a deer wearing a santa hat or something, and I dropped the pitch pipe and me and Beckah cracked up. Jeff tried to save us by keeping going, but there was no point, it was totally gone. I was so close to crying from laughing so hard. Ha, and then we were running across main street and we jump on the curb...only to sink up to our knees in snow because it wasn't the curb at all. The three of us start screaming and jumping to try and out get and onto the actual sidewalk. The whole thing was really fun. And we discovered that Joy to the World moves into The First Noel really well.

Anyway, now rehersal. We got here late, but I only missed one song. And I think I may have to leave now because I think my time's up. Alright, I'll finish this later!

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

hehehehehehehe lol...that is funniness!
-isha