Monday, December 26, 2005

Just because you have a sports bra doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want! - Jessica Wheeler (Waite in three days!)

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a Holly Jolly Christmas. I did. My dad taught me to knit and I've been trying at it ever since. Of course it's only been about 24 hours since the first "lesson" but I already have an issue. I somehow managed to double my original stitches. Dad doesn't get how I did it, and I sure as heck don't get it either.

Anyway, as most of you know already, I went to midnight mass on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Most of you are wondering why I went. I guess I don't have a concrete reason. I was driving past the church on Tuesday, saw the nativity and was like "that's cool, I wonder what Midnight Mass is like" and so I went. It was neat, but we decided that if we went to it again, we'd want to go to a traditional one.

I GOT AN AIR SOFT GUN FOR CHRISTMAS! Of course I still don't know how to use it. It's not working right, so I think I'm going to take it over to the Haynes's and see if they can show me what I'm doing wrong. I also need to run to Bi-Mart and see if they have the straightener I want so I can finally give Isha's back. I've had it for like, a month. It's sad really. I figure if I find it, I'll give Isha the new one and keep the old one. And I kind of want to go see Baxter's new "motorcycle" And I kind of want to do something tonight, but I'm too lazy to organize it. Don't you love it when that happens? *sigh*

Actually, I need to do my Bio, clean my room, ask Isha if I can borrow her "Angela's Ashes" (very important), and I want to read that one book I have...I think it's The Eye of the World, and knit some more. The one thing I hate about knitting is that when you do it, you really can't do anything else. You can listen and talk, but that's about it.

Anyway, I'd better go. Only three hours of daylight left!

Toodles!

-Jillian

p.s. I hate winter...

3 comments:

isha said...

hahahah... I just got the wait/waite joke....heheheheheh that makes me laugh!! lol!
-isha

isha said...

wait...that wasn't a joke, you weren't saying "wait, cause in 3 days"...you were saying "she'll be a waite in 3 days.." now I feel really stupid

Just me said...

that's okay Isha, we love you anyway ;)
-Jillian