Tuesday, December 20, 2005

When I do push you away I hope there’s a little man behind you so you fall and hit your head

Ah, the wonders of being able to make Raage mad! I admit though, I do feel sorta bad about it. When we were doing it I realized he would be ticked. But what I think is funny is that Jared and Dan didn't think it was that bad. And - no matter how 'angry' he was - he didn't leave the second he got his stuff. They didn't actually leave until I told them to. And even then they stayed a few minutes more.

Anyway, to clarify what happened. *clears throat*

We had a bunch of people over tonight for a little Christmas get-together thingy. Everyone had left but Jared, Dan, Raage, and Isha. I had stolen Coopers keys and wallet, Jareds coat, and Raage's hoodie and hid them up in my room. Cooper had already left because he found his wallet and keys, but I was blackmailing Raage, Jared, and Dan - because Dan's a meesly sophomore and needs rides everywhere - that I would only give them their stuff if they helped me with my dishes.

They were stupid, and instead sat around in my living room with me and Isha, periodically wrestling with me and trying to watch TV for about a half hour. A half hour in which they could have been helping me with dishes, might I point out. But anyway, they finally leave to go to Jared's to play Halo (boys are such goobers...) and leave their stuff here. Basically what it was was Raage - who is more or less the leader of "the doofus squad" - wouldn't give in to me out of male-pride so they just gave up and left.

So me and Isha do the dishes then we're like "you know, we feel sort of bad. Let's be the bigger people and give them back their stuff." So we get their stuff and put it on. I wear Raage's hoodie and Isha wears Jared's coat. I was going to wear both, but it was freakishly hot. Anyway, we go over to the Haynes's, Sister Haynes let's us in and we go up to where the boys are playing. We stand their for a few seconds before I'm like "and they say there's no violence in the media"...and nothing happens. They don't even acknowledge us. They make some comment about "did you bring our stuff" or something, but basically they just keep shooting and killing whatever the heck boys kill when they play video games.

So now it's time for female pride to kick in. I can honestly say that if they had turned around and acknowledged our existence, we would have given their stuff back. It might have taken a while, but we would have eventually before we left. But no, this hurt the female ego.

Instead, we go into Jared's room and - with his mom's permission and his sisters help - take his M3P player, water bottle, and goggles, and we leave a note saying "hope you don't mind...we borrowed some stuff. Jillian y Isha, con amour!" We then go to Raage's car and - honestly - that boy has a boring car. Or at least it's boring now that me and Meghan cleaned it out. But that's beside the point. From his car we take a flashlight and - get this - a fire extinguisher. Something every teenager should have, of course. I know I carry one around with me wherever I go. In there, we leave a note that says "THIS IS WAR! p.s. thanks for the flashlight and the fire extinguisher." And the whole Jillian and Isha thing. And see, with Raage, when we took the flashlight I was like "hm...this probably doesn't belong to him, I'm going to get in trouble. ...Oh well, too late now." And of course, it turned out it didn't belong to him.

Oh, one more thing. We hid Dan and Raage's shoes. They were right there, I had to!

But anyway, about twenty minutes after I get home, they come in and they're acting all mad. I have a strange feeling they tried to pump themselves up. Then they attempt to chew me out, but my mom steps in, using church doctrine. You gotta love my mom. By the time they left it seemed like only Raage was still mad - which I sorta knew he would be. Again, I feel kind of bad, but hey, what's done is done.

I wish they had been more creative though. Couldn't they have attacked our rooms at night? Ransacked my car? Toilet paper-ed my house? or even gone in our rooms and taken some stuff? *sigh* boys are so unoriginal. Okay, maybe not boys. Kyle or Devin would have probably done something back. I think it's just these boys. They're so boring. Too bad I love them anyway.

Toodles!

-Jillian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah. Note: That Kyle and Devin could be classified as 'not boys'. lol

isha said...

hehehehe.....that was way too much fun...*sigh* anyways,,,see ya in a bit!
-isha

Just me said...

who's the top comment? is that Raage? Probably...I'm watching Danny Phantom and it's cool cuz they're speaking in rhymes...it sweet!
-Jillian

isha said...

nice