Saturday, November 26, 2005

Beware the lollipop of the opposite gender, it may be tempting, but once you try it you'll suck forever

hello everyone! I hope everybody had a super-happy turkey day. Mine was good. Hanging out with the Waite's in Pilot Rock. Bet most of you don't even know where that is, but that's okay, because I do.

So I'm happy right now because IT'S SNOWING! WOOHOO!!

So I read the Davinci Code this weekend, and if I tried I could probably finish Tale of Two Cities and I've read some hundred and fifty pages in The Three Musketeers and started Treasure Island. I bet you can tell what I've done with my weekend, huh?

So Harry Potter was a blast. Not only was it good, but I haven't been to the movies FOREVER either, so it was sweet. I think we should get a group together and watch The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when it comes out. Whether or not we do, I'm going to be there.

I listened to the game today. It was slightly depressing. If we had just completely lost it would have been better, but it was painful! If only the game had kept going the same way it was before halftime! *tear* Oh well, it's very saddening, but bastketball season begins pretty soon - a week and a half I think - so it's okay. Gah, now that I'm thinking about it, I may have to go grab some more chocolate. I had my mom buy me some after the game finished. I feel bad for the boys though, too. Not only did they lose, but now they have to travel back an unheavenly amount of hours on a bus, going through Cabbage and Meacham, which has to suck, seeing how it snowed here.

I think that's all I have to say. I'm going to go finish making my Spice Cake with Cream Cheese frosting and try and make some headway on Tale of Two Cities. Has anyone besides me read Dickens? If you haven't, you should, but do it when you have a lot of time and are able to concentrate, because if you do it when you've got other important things to do you're just going to get angry. This man...I swear he got paid by the page. You'd think Duncan would hate him, he adds so much superfluous information to his stories! Seriously, do I need to read a page and a half on how the guy identified as "the tall man" sleeps? No, I don't. *sigh* I wonder if "A Christmas Carol" is any better. I hope so.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Cate said...

haha well alot of books suk... but for some reason teachers like them!!! lol
just wait till my awesom book is published!! haha u cn read that an tell me how much it sux! lol