Sunday, December 18, 2005

I love you. I just can't stand to be around you

Hola! I've decided to be a non-conformist and actually post on my blog. ;)

Not much is going on. Just hanging around, waiting for things to happen. Which reminds me that I have to call Meghan and see if I can get the book back. And that I need to write a paper on Microbe Hunters (which I would reccomend to anyone interested in Micro-biology).

I'm going to try and finish reading Three Musketeers and Tale of Two Cities. And I have to read Angela's Ashes...once I find it. :-S

I'm supposed to go caroling again tonight. This'll make it time number five I think. I love caroling. I think we should get a gigantic group together sometime and just walk around so we don't have to carpool. That and it really is fun to walk while caroling. I think I'll look at the weather and see when it might be warm enough to walk around. Granted, we don't want, like, fifty people, because that wouldn't be caroling, that would be massing at people's houses (a massive mass of mass went to mass...haha...A.P. Comp, good times.) but I think fifteen or twenty would be okay.

Friday night was fun. I had my recital and then we had the Christmas Party and caroling. That was thrown together and I ended up sharing a hymnal with Raage and Jeff, which was toooooooootally fine by me ;). Actually, walking in the back of the choir group Friday during school was good too. I was completely surrounded by Basses and Tenors. It was suh-weet!

I'm excited for Christmas Break! Sleeping, reading, watching Chronicles of Narnia, playing checkers by the fake fireplace while listening to a skipping "Muppet Christmas Carol" CD. *sigh* AND, according to weather.com, it's supposed to snow a majority of this week. CAN LIFE GET ANY BETTER!? I can only think of a few ways to make it so, but for now it's good enough for me.

Hope to see you all soon! Ooh! I think we should have a caroling party where we go sledding afterwards - and, of course, hot cocoa. And maybe watching Muppet Christmas Carol, because it's the coolest Christmas movie EVER. Now I'm excited. WHOOPIE!

Toodles!

-Jillian

3 comments:

pev said...

I've posted...check!

Katelyn said...

Jillian, I so agree with you, Muppet Christmas Carol is the best movie ever! I'm so glad there is someone else in this world who agrees me with me there. Oh by the way, why hasn't anyone invited me to go caroling with you people!? I must not be good enough lol. Well call me up sometime if you guys decide to go sometime else during the break.
Love you!
Katelyn

Katelyn said...

Hey ignore my typing errors, I just got off of work and my brain was fried along with the oysters we served tonight... wow that's gross.
Sorry!