Thursday, August 04, 2005

Only a real man could lead this team to victory, and right now that man is sitting in a bubble bath exfoliating with bath toys

So I just finished up painint the floor with my dad and Dan P. for Deadwood Dick, which is going to be incredibly awesome! (shameless plug #2) And let me tell you, my body's going to be sore tomorrow! Whoo!

Anyway, I backed out like Jeff today. And I would like to comment that it works if your car actually has a good turning radius, which mine does not, hence why I could never do it before. The only reason why it worked now was because it was midnight thirty and the parking lot was empty except for my dad's car. I actually had to back up into another parking space to make the turn wide enough!

So I remembered the first time we hung out with Dan tonight. Meaning, tonight, I remembered the first time we hung out with Dan. It was weird, I was driving by the park and I had this urge to pull over and play but I was like "no, only weird people would be at a park at night in the dark" (heh, Isha...) and that made me think for some reason about the night that we all walked to the park by my house in our sweaters because we were afraid to drive my car because we had just T.P.ed and P.B.ed Steven's car and were afraid that we had our/my license plate taken down by that one old lady - who is probably a "senior" memeber of Steven's female fan club (; . And then Dan threw sand on me. Which reminds me, I don't think I ever got you back for that, punk. Ha, and now that I think about it that was also the night you climbed up on my car and bent the license plate for the first time.

You know, it's really weird that there are three e's in member. Wait...nevermind. I just spelled it funny up there. Forgive this half-crazed lunatic please.

Oh, so my dad looks at me today and is like "you look good with make-up like that" so I would like to officially say that I look good as a floosy. Finally! I've found my true calling in life!!

Actually, I'm still out searching for my "true calling". I was so fixed on what I had planned to do that I didn't actually consider all the things that I like to do and am good at doing. So maybe my first year I'll just douse myself in things I love and am good at and see exactly what I want to be. Though I would still ADORE being a religious archiologist. Though I can't see any practical application in that, which is the only thing that stops me from pursuing it with full force.

Oh, and Steven, in case you were wondering why you weren't invited to our group thing last week for Coop's sweet sixteen (at least I hope it was sweet ;) it's because we couldn't see you playing water volleyball and getting into a water fight with your broken arm/elbow. Actually, I could, and it would make me laugh hysterically, but I didn't think you'd appreciate me pointing and laughing at you while you try as hard as you can. That and you might hurt yourself and that wouldn't make me happy. We actually had you invited and gave you a date and everything, but then you had to go and klutz it up by breaking your elbow. Though I wish you a speedy recovery, but you have to keep the cast so you can always remember the night we colored on your face with make-up.

Anyhoo, I think I'm going to shower so I can go to sleep. Wow, me going to sleep before it's 2. Weird.

Toodles!

-Jillian

2 comments:

Just me said...

Ha! side-note for Maegan and Isha. I just found a poker chip down my shirt! That's the second one I've accidentally brought home!
-Jillian
p.s. for those who don't know what I'm talking about, you'll have to come watch Deadwood Dick. Ha! Shameless plug #3! I'm on a roll!

isha said...

...like bread?
hehehe...yeah, hey! I'm responding to your blog..does that make you happy?I hope so....
Your dad actually said that..thats funny. I wonder what brought that around.
What do you mean? you don't want to be a history teacher as much? Or you remembered all the other thinbgs you enjoy? What is bringing all this on?
I need to go get some more sleep. I think I'll do my jobs, go over to your house and get my costume fixed, then go take a nap!
-isha