Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another post...No Life No Wife revisited!

So, okay, I'm bored and it's one in the morning so I've decided since my last post was short, I'm going to use the translator on it. How awesome is this!?

Ariite one and all! jillian wheeler report'n ternight as ay wait fe me fute brother-in-law...i saddy juss wait'n fe us family kidda nick. *evil grin*

so ternight at mutual wuz intiest'n. it made me dead made-up dat ay wuz nah longer in middle schewl and dat ay 'uv beun raised wi' certain social graces. but it wuz fun still. and de scran wuz mint and ay got two 'ershey kisses and dead thick, rich, chocolate cake. oh, and o' cose we managed ter see jacklyn's chavvy. so custy! evun dough eez slightly pple.

anyway, Am watch'n bride and prejudice...fer de second time ternight. it wuz fun dough, afti ay watched it de fairst time isha and ay went over ter de 'arris's and de chadwick's and sang ter rachel and laa, along wi' ewever 'appened ter be thuz at de time.

last night tned out ter be a lotti fun dough. ay didn't think we would end up stay'n as long as we did, but - as ay said - it wuz worth de lecte and punishment ay got.

anyway, about me schedule, ay got everyth'n ay needed ter graduate as bright as raise me g.p.a. so 'opefully de year will bowl bright. ay dead wish ay could get me elastic bands onna laptop dough, because ay 'uv a weird feel'n Am go'n ter need it wi' rehersals and a.p. comp and everyth'n. oh bright, what tinnie yew do?

so, Am chocka, and ay think Am go'n ter bowl and do firkin...yeah...that'd be boss...

tewdles!!

-jillian

and this is how I would sound if I were from Liverpool...holy pooh on toast...it's so much easier to understand when someone's speaking it!

p.s. and Dan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ...even though I guess because it's past midnight it's no longer your birthday, but heck, who really cares?

1 comment:

isha said...

isn't that the coolest thing in the whole wide world?!?!?!!?!
I lik it very mooch jill! Lol..I see you soon!
-isha