Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No Life Without Wife!

Hello one and all! Jillian Wheeler reporting tonight as I wait for my future brother-in-law...I mean just waiting for our family friend Nick. *evil grin*

So tonight at mutual was interesting. It made me very happy that I was no longer in middle school and that I have been raised with certain social graces. But it was fun still. And the food was good and I got two Hershey kisses and really thick, rich, chocolate cake. Oh, and of course we managed to see Jacklyn's baby. So cute! Even though he's slightly purple.

Anyway, I'm watching Bride and Prejudice...for the second time tonight. It was fun though, after I watched it the first time Isha and I went over to the Harris's and the Chadwick's and sang to Rachel and Laura, along with whoever happened to be there at the time.

Last night turned out to be a lot of fun though. I didn't think we would end up staying as long as we did, but - as I said - it was worth the lecture and punishment I got.

Anyway, about my schedule, I got everything I needed to graduate as well as raise my G.P.A. so hopefully the year will go well. I really wish I could get my hands on a laptop though, because I have a weird feeling I'm going to need it with rehersals and A.P. comp and everything. Oh well, what can you do?

So, I'm bored, and I think I'm going to go and do something...yeah...that'd be cool...

Toodles!!

-Jillian

No comments: