Friday, July 29, 2005

Your MOM'S jailbait! - Isha

So I am practically bouncing off the walls right now. And I have no idea why. I woke up early today too, but am I tired? NoooOOOooo, of course not. Maybe it's because my drugs are wearing off. And maybe that's why I'm so happy!! I'm like, positiviley bubbling right now! Like I could go skipping around singing. It's like how weird people act in the movies when they're in love, except I'm not! It's awesome!

Anyway, despite me not being able to sing or really do anything that well tonight because of my O.D. on drugs (you know how the Aleve bottle says do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours? Well, i didn't exceed 6 in 24, more like 4 in 7, so while I wasn't exactly DISOBEYING the instructions...well, you do the math) and us being off on the Elvis number, and the whole "brothers not starting to sing until eight measures after they were supposed to" thing, the show went well. It went better tonight at least. Even with dad botching the curtain call and Jeff being all "turn off the frickin lights!" and making faces at us again. Really, it's not fair that he can sit there, making faces cuz his back's to the audience and we can't even laugh.

So, I've decided all the real fun happens afterwards when we're really hyper and we've got water guns. Or rather, I or Sean has a water gun. Even though he took a chunk out of my finger today and Jeff and I broke the water gun the other night. I swear, I don't know what happened growing up, whether I was shot with stubborn genes or if I just didn't inherit the ability to be girly, but when other girls get shot with the water gun - such as Becca - they scream and run away from the guy. When I get squirted, I yell at the guy, threaten to either kill, hurt, or stop him from having children, and usually run after him and wrestling and fighting over the gun ensues. It's weird. Maybe that's why I'm considered a manly girl. For which I am fairly glad, as I would probably dislike myself severely if I were known as a girlie girl.

Okay, I'm finally going to post this now, as it's taken me over forty-five minutes to write this as I've been trying to chat with Dan at the same time. It's quite hard to multi-task without chocolate!!!

Toodles!

-Jillian

No comments: