Monday, July 25, 2005

That bacon's fresh! I just saw them slaughter the cow it came from a few minutes ago!


Ha! I CAN upload pictures! Anyhoo, this picture is in honor of Cooper, the newest 16 year old in La Grande 2nd ward. In case you can't tell, that's him in the back eating ice cream with chocolate smeared all over his face. I wish I could crop this picture and zoom it in closer on him, but Dan's fat head would be in the way. Besides, it's kind of fun to see Dan in his natural element - Chuck-a-Rama.

So Dan's mom got her first real taste of us today. Or at least she saw the chaos that ensues while we're all together. It was so funny when she answered the door and was all "Can you guys eat cake without getting it all over?" And I'm beginning to think the answer is no. I now understand why babies have so much fung flinging food on people. Because once we got past the whole "ohmigosh, I'm getting cake in my hair and frosting smeared behind my ear and on my neck and on my face and on my forehead" - thanks Coop, I love how your rage was focused on ME!!! - "and everywhere else and I'm going to be so dirty and have to shower!" it was really fun.

I'm learning I take for granted that my parents trust me. It's sort of funny really, I'm beginning to appreciate how much they let me do and how they care about me and trust how they raised me enough to let me have freedoms and understandings that some other people's parents don't have. Unfortunately this gets me into trouble sometimes, as I expect all parents to be as cool and trusting as mine.

Anyway, Joseph was a shot in the head today. Maegan and Becca are possibly planning on killing Evelyn and I'm not sure I'm going to stop them. Evelyn's a nice girl and everything, and I get that she's misunderstood, but right now I'm lacking patience and fortitude, as well as energy. Which makes me think I should probably be getting to bed. If I go to be in the next half hour I MAY be able to wake up at nine and still have my voice like normal. And I need to wake up early so we can figure out the whole "Wednesday" thing for Cooper, since today was Dan's thing for Cooper - even though he ended up being late. If I tell you once, I'll tell you a thousand times. Dan, always listen to your mother. She probably knows best, and even if she doesn't you'll probably come off better doing it her way then the way you were planning it.

Toodles!

-Jillian

5 comments:

pev said...

How the crap old are they in that picture? They look like they are 10! I really hope that wasn't like yesterday morning!

Anonymous said...

ok umm i am 12 first of all
dh

Just me said...

ha! that would have been awesome if they were ten. But no, it was their first temple trip...or DH's i think...you weren't in our ward at that time, so sadly i don't have any embarrassing pictures of you on THIS trip...strangely enough your brother came though...weird...
-Jillian

Just me said...

OHMIGOSH! It just hit me! You're typing Steven, even with your retarded/broken elbow! Good for you.
-Jillian
p.s. it's midnight alright, give me a break

Anonymous said...

so killing evelyn would kinda be fun, but sad enough to say we need her for the musical. i mean who is going to chase jeff around. maybe after the whole thing is done at like the cast party or something. that is if she touches me again. how many times can you tell a person "don't touch me" and the still can't understand that i don't want to be touched. she best watch herself if she doesn't want to do the play with a black eye. ok enough of me being totally crazy mean. i'm so excited it is opening night. my mom won't let me talk until tonight though. :( it is going to be a quite day for me. ok this a heck of a long post so toddles.

~maegan