Friday, July 22, 2005

I was fought over by a Metro-sexual and a cowboy...though I don't think that's something to brag about

Anyway, HELLO ALL!! This will be my first blog stateside. If you guys want to know much about Europe you can ask me or just call me or something, cuz I would post it on here but I've already talked Isha's and Maegan's ears off about it so I'll not bore them again. Though I will say this. If you have to go through airport security to get into heaven, I won't go, you can't make me! I got frisked and wanded EVERY STINKIN' TIME!!!

Guess what I'm watching now. Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's really cool. I enjoy it quite a lot. Anyhoo, I got my pictures back from the trip, and it makes me sad because i didn't get that many pictures of just people! I have like, three of Thomas, three of Brian, and four girl group pictures...oh, and two of Nick - the super gay guy.

My life has been pretty boring here otherwise. Just relaxing, trying to get my sleep schedule normal again - at least normal for me - rehersals, and the Observer interview. And picking up dog pooh. that was a highlight of my week, i'll tell you that much. OOH! we got a new puppy! She was originally named Lucy but we're calling her Jumper because it fits her more, and seriously, to be a Wheeler dog you MUST have a J name. Anyhoo, she's a beagle, and she's super cute, and I may end up being related to more than half of Union county because my sister is steady dating a Waite. And I ran those two thoughts that had absolutely nothing in common together. But the point still remains, I may end up being related to EVERYONE. Which makes me sad.

I think I'm going to go. I am in the strangest mood right now. Maybe i need chocolate. or starburst.

toodles

-Jillian

p.s. Steven, you broke your arm?! How'd THAT happen?

4 comments:

Beckah said...

A puppy! Oh fun! Yay! We can have a "talk your ears off" fest so that you can tell me all about Europe and I can tell you all about EFY! And woah, Steven broke his arm? Did I miss something or this an inside joke that I'll feel really stupid really soon when everyone laughs at me and has to explain?

Just me said...

yeah, you missed something...he broke it ice-skating...stnading, ice-skating, which makes it all the funnier. Anyway, I'M SUPER EXCITED! i love EFY and can't wait to re-live it through you! :D
-Jillian
p.s. are you home? i didn't think you were coming home till sometime next week

Beckah said...

I'm not home, I'm at my uncle's house. But expect me to pop by sometime early next week to say hi and show you pictures and tell you stories and vice-versa! And yeah, I called Steven. Ice skating. What a nerd.

Just me said...

yeah, you're telling me! it wasn't even something cool that would make an awesome story. Stop over whenever, as I generally lack a life i should be home!
-Jillian