Monday, July 11, 2005

You know, I would be a lesbian if I weren`t so darn attracted to guys!

this has to be quick since i am supposed to be down at the athletic center in twenty minutes for our concert here in Champery, which - by the way - is the most gorgeous place I have ever been. Today I got to frolick in a meadow with Alpine cows that ACTUALLY had bells around their necks. well, one of them did and I called her Flossy Jr. after me as Flossy has become my unofficial nickname here. Dont worry I will explain later. Anyway, i miss you guys insanely. Every time I hear something about Star Trek I think of Daniel and I miss him. Every time I see a bunch of kids on the street playing soccer I think about Steven and I even miss him ;), every time we are running around singing off key I think of Isha and I really miss her, as I havent seen her for over two weeks. And of course, every time i see a hot guy and i let slip "if I lick him he is mine" i miss Maegan. Every time i see one of my guy friends who i punch in the stomach I think of Raage and miss him - especially since I never got to say good-bye. Every time i see my wonderful duct tape wallet i think of cooper and miss him, and of course, every time i see a meadow i think of me and beckah on our way to youth conference.

It is not just the "oh, i miss them" and go back to what you are doing missing either. Its the deep down stomach hurting wish you were home even though you are supposed to be having the time of your life, missing. So if when i come home I scream, run at you and give you a huge hug, dont freak, as ten to one I will do that to every single one of you. Its just me being weird.

Anyway, I should go. We have the concert tonight and tomorrow we head for the Matterhorn and Zermatt which is supposedly even more gorgeous than where we are now. The only think that would make this better is if zou gzs were here.

love (and miss) you all.

-Jillian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jill just think you will be screaming and running towards us in about a week. and when you get home we definitely have to run around town doing nothing or something. oh and something for coop's bday when he gets back from scout's camp. love and miss you.

~maegan

Just me said...

wow coop, that was deep, and phrased reallz weird, but thats why its so cool! Only a little over 17 hours, huh (insert question mark here, as i cannot find it on the Swiss keyboard). I think maybe we can fit that into our schedules sometime, dont you (insert again)
-Jillian
p.s. i know! a week left! OOPAH!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too jill. And I also found it funny that when you thought of off-key singing you thought of me..heheheh... oh..we formed this really cool acapella group at girls camp..we'll have to tell you all about it.
Have a great time! Enjoy! and come back with lots of stories!!!! love ya mooch
-isha

Beckah said...

Oh, I'm not even going to be home when you get back! So save that hug for me! I wish you could have been there at Girl's Camp! I have lots of funny stories to tell you!

Just me said...

i know! my mom was telling me stories of all the things that were going on and it sounded so awesome! and i'll definitly save you a hug, and one for dan and coop so i can freak them out ;). oh, and i got you your moams...they're quite tasty actually, but i could only get you one thing of them because that's all they had! well, besides, the two that me, daisy, and bethany ate, so i'm going to give you most of your money back. Talk to you soon and have a blast at EFY
-jillian