Friday, October 28, 2005

GO YELLOWCARD!!!


Ohmigosh, I just had to have had what is considered to be an obscene amount of fun. It's too long of a story to type right now (I have to leave in like, a half hour for the football game and I still have to get dressed and all that junk :P) but I'll just say it involved forgotten homework, papers from my locker, junk from my car, both the J.V. and Varsity football teams, Tom McKinney, Raage, the Varsity football moms, some random band kids, two miscellenous peoples lockers, and a lot of loud music. It was SWEET! I'm still riding on the high of it and we got back to Meghan's house at like, five or a little thereafter.

Anyway, I should probably go. I love you all! Hugs and kisses!

Toodles!

-Jillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Zealand abstract fibre art at fabcreations.co.nz

Just me said...

oh please! Can I! I've always wanted abstract fibre whosey-whatsits from Australia or New Zealand! GOODEY!!!
-Jillian

isha said...

hehehe lol...now I know what to get you for christmas..
-isha