Monday, October 17, 2005

My power color? Completely awesome, I'm cool with that...

Your Power Color Is Lime Green
At Your Highest:
You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.
At Your Lowest:
You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.
In Love:
You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.
How You're Attractive:
Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.
Your Eternal Question:
"What else do I need in my life?"


Anyway, for all those thinking I was incredibly insane today, sorry 'bout that. Especially...well, actually, he kind of deserved it, as much as I love the bum. Bah, anyhoo, how is everyone? I'm feeling sort of bogged down with schoolwork and stuff. It's really weird, because the weekend was really nice, especially Saturday and parts of Sunday. Friday night was cool too.

Why is it that people put up fronts? I know that there has to be an answer and that ten to one it makes sense, and even more importantly, I probably know the reason, because I put up fronts an insane amount. Unfortunately I'm not sure I know what the answer is. But I do know that it makes getting close and understanding people insanely hard. It's gotten to the point that the people/person I analyze the most is the one I'm around the most, and I can't understand people being straight forward anymore. I analyze without realizing it.

Anyway, that's just my rant for the day. I'm signing off!

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

thats very you by-the-way jillian....^ the power color thing...or at least the you I know.....
-isha