Friday, October 07, 2005

Anyone wanna make out with an otter?















(Added pictures later, just cuz it's creepy...)

So, here I sit in A.P. Comp "looking up information on the Iraq War". I swear I'm doing it, really. Okay, so maybe not.

Anyway, Mr. Duncan just said I remind him of an otter, meaning that I like to have fun. Which I do. And I think if some people consider that immature they can go stick it, because honestly, I've learned that as long as I'm not harming myself or others dancing in the hallways, singing really loudly, beating people up (specific people, mind, so I'm not technically harming others...), blasting loud music, talking, and laughing a lot, are all okay pastimes. In fact, they're really fun past times. Almost as fun as sitting here...doing nothing...just waiting for the bell to ring...

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever had to work in the computer lab without actually saying "hm, we should be getting something done, huh?" Weird. I suppose it's a good thing Raage left then. Except before I wanted to work, now I REALLY don't.

But now I just have to decide what I'm doing with my weekend. My mom will be disapointed if I don't go to the stake dance but Darcy will be disapointed since I promised her I'd go to the game with her, and Kaitlin wants me to go with her to the game too. But then if I go to the game, someone's going to drag me to homecoming and I don't know if I want t go to that.

And then there's tonight! Ugh! It's so confusing! All I know is that I'm going to the game...what I'm doing after is completely up in the air.

Oh good, Raage's back, I don't have to do work.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

why the complimentary pictures of you and jennifer?

And I think I'm going to the game..see you in a bit...maybe...if I can bum some money off my parents.