Friday, October 21, 2005

Being a teenager's like being a mouth; it bites - Raage Sofe

Life is weird. I don't know what else to say on the subject, so I think I'll just leave it at that and let you all interpret it the way you want.

So, my hands are freezing. I just spent a half hour at the 8th street hill doing homework. I think that's the most productive I've been since like...well, ever. There's something calming and focusing about that hill. I wish I had a laptop so I could do all my homework there instead of having to come back home and getting easily distracted.

So I'm super excited about the game tonight. I don't know why, but the games seems to be the highlight of my "social" week. Though, for some reason, they always leaves me really confused by something, usually someone. It's strange. It's amazing how people bring out certain traits in others. Especially when the person is of the opposite sex. It's kind of sad. Everyone talks about how High School's really cool and it's awesome. I think it's kind of pitiful. Just how people put so much trust in others and allow them to almost recieve a part of them, usually without realizing they're doing it and caring about that person that much. And then, of course, the other person doesn't care about them as much - if at all. Meanwhile, guys follow girls who use feminine whiles, and girls who genuinly care get squashed. Guys fonder over girls who don't care, but pretend they do so they can get what they want from them.

Doesn't this sound like the wonders of High School? And yet, I still like it. Not the painful parts of it, mind, just the fun parts where you don't have to worry about others feelings. Like football games. :-D

Toodles!

-Jillian

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"just how people put so much trust in others" its funny how some people put trust in others and then have those people spread disgusting things about their "friends" and then deny it to their faces later saying that if they were to say it they would say it to them to their faces personally. How low can some people get?

Just me said...

Lauren, if you have an issue, just tell me and I'll actually explain what happened? Okay? So stop being so juvenile. I thought you were supposed to be the more mature one here.
-Jillian

isha said...

you tell her girlfriend...hehehe lol.....jk jillian/lauren.
I agree. Are you going to tell me about what I'm confused about? at least eventually?
-isha

Just me said...

probably not isha, just trust me, it's not something that's critical for you to know. the world will keep spinning.
-Jillian

isha said...

okay I'll trust you...but the frustrating thing is that I wasn't picking up any of the vibes at all. I hate it when people want something from me, but they won't tell me, and I don't pick up on it. 'cause then I can't give it to them.

I think everyone should learn content communication. Because honesly, even if it isn't the more polite way of saying thing, or the subtle way...you feel much better after you've said exactly what you mean. And if both parties in a conversation understand that concept, you don't have to try and analyze things. And yeah, maybe what you want or expect is wrong/not something that will work..but at least you've got it all out of your system and into the air. gah. oh well. anyways....

so from this point on, I will forget you ever told me about it. And if anybody wants me to do anything about anything, theyll have to tell me. Or I wonted do it...because I refuse to try and analyze everything. So if someone has a problem with me, they'd better say something. And content communication is not taking advantage of you, it's allows me to not have to over analyze...SO IF someone has a problem with me (maegan, jillian, whoever,) they'd better say something...'cause that was my last bit of analyzing....(like how I analyzed those 2 names with no basis in fact, but I'm probably totally wrong? heheheh...lol.....)
-isha

Just me said...

Isha, I have no problem with you. You're a wonderful, gorgeous, choice-spirit of our Heavenly Father. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't ever change unless you feel you need to.
-Jillian

isha said...

I do.....ah, there was just somthing confusing going on..and like I said I totally analyzed it in the wrong direction. meh oh well...tis already forgotten.
-isha

isha said...

and thanks jill...love you too
-isha