Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Life is so moronic!

wow, so we just got back from having a very interesting conversation with Raage's mom...heh...heh heh heh...ohmigosh...i'm still laughing and it's been like, a half hour! "Sometimes, because of the mom's hormone's..." HOLY CRAP! I swear I turned three shades of purple, and then some.

Anyway, I feel like pooh scraped over too much toast. Wow...this is kind of cool...I can change font color!

So, my life has very little distinction. I find changing font colors fascinating. Also, life is incredibly boring right now, because I finished the book I was reading and now want another one to read. But I don't think I'm going to get the book I was hoping for, cuz he hasn't finished reading it yet.

College is a confusing decision. Need I say more?

Comp sucks. Why did he have to pick this topic? I sincerely think he did it on purpose to see what we're going to do.

Okay, irony: how can a top ten list only have 6 things listed? Huh? HUH?! That makes me angry. They didn't even have Romeo and Juliet!

Now that I've let you into the truly random ramblings and rants from my head I hope you realize how insane I truly am.

Good-bye, and don't chew on tin foil! I'm off to take some drugs, eat something warm, and maybe to read/watch TV/sleep.

Toooooodles!

-Jillian

No comments: