Thursday, November 10, 2005

Washington is Hollywood for ugly people

Dude, it's been FOREVER since I've written! Holy crap! It's been like, two weeks! And what a full and fun two weeks they have been. The football game (both of them), Honor Choir, working on the Macbeth skit, Stake Conference, getting ready for the dance, and getting ready for the OTHER dance - namely Fall Ball, plus homework and stuff like that, but the last part wasn't all that fun.

Ha, I'm listening to Alter Boyz right now, and it's so awesome. It's about a Christian/Catholic boy band...the guys in it are named Matthew, Mark, Luke, Juan (he's spanish), and Abraham...who's a Jew. It makes me happy.

I'm really tired. I could write a lot more here - obviously as two weeks have gone by there' s a lot going on, but I don't have the energy to write it, or the time...besides, I think it would be really boring and INCREDIBLY long. So I think I'll just end it like this and start blogging regulary again...maybe.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

retarrredddeeed!
you're dumb go away and stop posting on our blogs...
-isha