Friday, June 03, 2005

You know, it’s much more real than a movie when it’s real

Gol, I can't believe it's over. Seriously. It's just...over, like that. No big release of happiness, no wishing that it wasn't ending. Just blah, there you go, you're done. I'm sort of just sitting here in a daze wondering what I'm going to do when I wake up Monday morning. It might hit me then that I'm in my "Senior Summer" and that I'm officially the top of the totem pole in the high school hierchy. Probably not though. I'll probably just switch into numb mode until EFY knocks me out of it.

I do believe this stupor is brought on partly by the whole school being over thing and partly becaue of my lack of sleep. And I was honestly going to write you guys episode three of the Jillian Pulling All-Nighters Series, but when I was finally finished at five in the morning I was just like "forget it" and went to try and read Abarat instead, which turned out to be pointless as there was no way in heck that I would be able to read three hundred pages during school. So I gave up. But I want to check it out again at the beginning of next year so I can finish it before school gets all crazy again.

And now? Now I should go clean my room in case there is a chance Gen decides to come up - which would totally make my month, by the way. But ugh...cleaning...I may just wait till after Jimmy Neutron's over. HUZZAH!!

-Jillian

4 comments:

Beckah said...

Stop stealing my word!

Just me said...

HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!!!
-Jillian
MAHAHAHAHAHA!
p.s. I actually got it from "Walk Two Moons" but I've just recently started saying it a lot because of you

Beckah said...

Should I be flattered or angry....

Just me said...

um...flattered? :D
-Jillian