Monday, June 20, 2005

You have the healthy glow that bespeaks meticulous care and grooming

Alright, that's the last time I use that quote I swear. Okay, so maybe I don't swear on it, I know it'll come out sometime, just like I'm still yelling "airplane!!" every now and then. And not to mention the whole "can I get a whoot, whoot?" Ah, way too many memories, and I can't wait to get my pictures of them. Anyway, E.F.Y. was a total blast as all of you know, and you've all probably heard all the really cool things that happened there (a.k.a. the Frat party, the girl getting called up during the fireside, What Heaven Sees in You, etc.) and if you haven't I'll probably tell you about it within the next week. Gol, I miss being there. Yesterday Daniel and I (wow, good job Jillian, way to use proper grammar!) snuck off after the fireside with Cooper tagging along and we just sat at our company spots for a while. It was depressing but wonderful at the same time.

Speaking of the fireside, it was totally awesome! I still find it slightly ironic that we traveled three hours for an hour and a half fireside, but it was worth it. And contrary to popular belief - or at least the belief of my mother - on the way back if I had my choice I wouldn't be sandwiched between two teenage boys who were giving off a freakish amount of body heat. Besides that, Daniel kept on waking me up. We talked about some interesting stuff though.

Anyway, I've made a new resolution. My summer resolution if you will. I've decided I'm going to let people know how much I care about and appreciate them, because I usually don't. I mean, Maegan and I talk about it a lot, but we never seem to communicate it to the people we talk about, and I really want to now. So if I come up to you and say something weird about me liking you or something, don't freak, it's me being "E.F.Y.-ed" because we talked about gratitude a lot.

Hm...what else is there to talk about? Not much. I leave for Europe a week from Thursday and we have to have a Star Wars party, go see Batman, and hang out a lot more before I leave for twenty days. Ohmigosh, I'm so excited but I'm freaked out too. It's going to be so different than what I'm used to. I'm used to E.F.Y. where everyone's all spiritual and modest and kind and I'm going to a choir where they're all usually bitter and competitive and worldly. Freaky.

Oh, but Youth Conference is coming up! HURRAH FOR YOUTH CONFERENCE!

But I should get off. I have to go help my mom teach the dances to the wee-wats that are auditioning for Annie.

Speaking of, I really want to do "Joseph". I may try and talk my dad into letting me audition. But that's besides the point.

-Jillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we do have to do some kind of party together. What ever we do we have to do it. We also just have to hang out being major idiots together to. something Spontaneous not planned at all.

~maegan

Just me said...

i love spontaneous stuff!!
-Jillian

Beckah said...

Yay for Europe and EFY (which I'm going to in less than a month, yippee) and Youth Conference! I'm so excited! Life is good.