Saturday, June 11, 2005

"What's that? Is it like spooning?" - the one and only Derek Cooper

Hello world! I'm too awake to go to sleep right now, even though i'm going to wake up in like, four hours to take the ACT, but we just went to the drive-in and that always wires me for at least an hour. I suppose if I laid in bed for a while I would probably doze off eventually, but where's the fun in that? Conking out the minute your head touches the pillow is much nicer.

I've decided I love my life. Seriously, it's totally awesome. I had one of those moments tonight when you look around at the people you're with and think about your family and other people you know and you're like "wow...these are some amazing people, what on earth did I ever do to deserve this company?" and you just smile and feel grateful that someone up there bribed Heavenly Father enough to give you friends like these.

I really should get off, but there's this happy/content bubble inside that won't let me go to sleep. I'll probably just read my scripture instead, which is better than writing in my blog anyway.

And Daniel, I forgot to tell you: "parting was such sweet sorrow!"

Night All!!

-Jillian

5 comments:

Just me said...

hey, maybe i only read one over and over and over again. How about them apples?
-Jillian

Anonymous said...

I agree with that last blog that life is weird, however, seeing as you don't know my obscure self, you have no idea whatsoever life can be like! Just ask Luke Kevan, Ryan Much, or Daniel (Steven) Harris
HI PERSON!!
Brent Thomson

Anonymous said...

that was weird...I'm sure I'm supposed to know you...who are you? ^
-isha

Just me said...

he's a dude here at EFY...i rode down with him and he talked about Star Trek...which was surprsingly entertaining. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHALES!!!!
-Jillian
p.s. EFY IS AWESOME! I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME (except that I royally miss you guys, i wish you were here!!)

Anonymous said...

i miss you too...we need to go play in a park. I've been feeling the urge all week, but it wouldn't be the same with out you jill.
-isha