Friday, June 24, 2005

You know how it is Mr. Fox, you're out clubbing one night, looking for kicks, and people start passing around the weaponized hallucinogens...

Alright, this is going to be a quick one, since we have to leave and pick up Beckah for Youth Conference in like, eight minutes. Luckily though I stayed up till two last night packing so I don't have to worry about getting that done right now.

Okay, so I didn't stay up till two packing. I sort of got totally and completely sidetracked by my E.F.Y. scrapbook which is officially done. It's so cool though! I think this means I'm "offically" a mormon or something, having completed my first scrapbook. It was so much fun to do! You're all going to have to stop by and look at it sometime.

But it was fun staying up. I watched Emperors New Groove, Monsters Inc., Lion King 1 1/2 (sorry Maegan, you couldn't finish it), and I will Go and Do, which is always awesome. Anyhoo, between packing, scrapbooking, baking a cake for Devin that we HOPE doesn't poison him, or at least tastes alright, watching movies, and dancing crazily to loud music I enjoyed myself last night.

Oh, mom just called Beckah to tell her we were on our way. See you guys later!

-Jillian

p.s. Dan, if you're not going to post the story I need my notebook back!! Actually, on second thought, I need my notebook back anyway! It's got my church notes in it!

p.p.s. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUTH CONFERENCE!!!!

No comments: