Thursday, June 30, 2005

A wise man once said "I don't know, ask a woman!"

so, this will be my last post before I leave. Gol I feel so...I dunno, excited, nervous, hungry and freakishly tired. Not to mention a little apprehensive. There's a little voice in the back of my head telling me not to go, just stay here and be bored and go to rehersal, don't do anything different.

Course then I've always been slightly weird.

Ooh, my chapstick is making my chapped lips tingle. It's a good tingle though, don't you guys all worry and think I'm burning my lips off. What would people look like without lips? I guess you could just look at certain people like Kenneth Branaugh who have FREAKISHLY skinny lips - a.k.a. chicken lips, not to be confused with chicken legs - and get the idea from them.

You know, I think chickens get a bum wrap. I mean seriously! Chicken lips, chicken legs. Those guys do a lot for us though. They...um...give us feather pillows and stuff like that. And hey, who hasn't enjoyed a good chicken breast sometime in their life eh? eh? Come on, everybody loves chicken!

So I'm waking up in like, two hours to go to Portland where I will endure four days of intensive music camp and probably be stuck around prissy music people. Ugh. I'm going to burst into tears sometime during this trip, I know it. Lack of sleep mixed with some wacked out hormones and decreased appetite...apetite...appettite...apettite...okay, you know what I mean, anyway when you mix that with the other stuff I listed you get a girl on the edge. heh...donkey on the edge...heh...

Okay, I officially need sleep.

So adieu, adieu my dear friends! I shall see you at a later date when I shall return triumphantly from my globe trotting with four tapes of me blabbering and 12 - yes, 12 - rolls of film. I shall then invite you all over and possibly make you wild with envy or just make you want to kill me as I sit there reminiscing and make you listen to all seven hours of my tapes. Which - if it anything like the video tape from New York, will make zero sense and won't even be remotely funny if you weren't there. Well, that's a lie. People who weren't there got a kick out of the whole Jennifer-and-me-falling-off-the-bed-onto-eachother thing. But that was just a feat of amazing real life sitcom-ness.

Alright, i'm SERIOUSLY leaving now, as I think my dad has sworn not to go to bed until I do. Which is insane, he actually has to help my mom drive tomorrow, while I just get to sit in a classroom learning music all day. So I'll see you guys later, and I'll miss you TONS! I feel bad cuz I never told some of you good-bye. Course it's not like I'm leaving forever, but three weeks, COME ON. In teenager world that's like, four years!

OKAY I'M GETTING OFF! OFFICIALLY! THIS IS MY LAST BLOG AS A NON-INTERNATIONAL TRAVELER! ooh, that has a nice ring to it! Jillian Wheeler - International Traveler.

Toodles everyone! I'm off to see the world! And, if i get a chance to use a computer, I'll so blog.

-Jillian

p.s. Dan, don't forget to send me those pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv you jill. see you soon, and I miss you! I just got back from YCA, and it was fantastic! But there was WAY too many gay guys there for my taste, I hope it's not as bad with OAM...well, anyways, see ya when you get back!
-isha

Just me said...

nope, only one flamboyantly gay guy and one "metro-sexual" who was sending off my gaydar like no other, but i loved him so much! he was one of my favorites! that and a cowboy...talk about a weird combination huh?
-Jillian