Thursday, September 15, 2005

Two molocules walk into a dating bar...

So, I'm ridiculously tired. And right now I'm waiting for my stupid pictures to download so I can work on my stupid photo essay. And I really don't have too much to say. The weekend was kind of cool. In a bad sort of way. Two broken down vehicles and a making out couple later, I'm back, and my grandparents are going to Alabama.

Anyway, I'm listening to a retarded song from Rent right now. It's really sort of weird. It's one of those things that would be interesting if it weren't...bad? Anyway, I'm just rambling.

The comp's making funny noises at me. I don't think I like it.

So I feel like there' s a two inch gap between my spine and my head and that my head's sort of just bobbing there.

I think getting some sleep might be a good idea. Is there anyone out there who concurs with this analysis? And why is it that I start usuing abnormally large words when I'm tired? I think that may the the only reason I got the score I did on the ACT.

Oh great, I'm such a dork! I was trying to go forward in my pictures that FINALLY downloaded, and I was like "why am I seeing these pictures again..." and of course, I was pushing the wrong button. Yeah, I've got a lot up in my brain right now. Ha...my brain made of Jell-O...hah...

Ah pooh, now some of the pictures won't open. This sucks.

But it's all good. I've got bottled water by me. Oh yeah, so cool...well, okay, so maybe it won't be so cool when I can't finish this assignment. I swear, Duncan would think I'm the most irresponsible thing to walk this earth. First the whole essay thing, then this...

I dislike school. I dislike school fervently.

So, I'm probably going to be on tonight, editing up my "Lifeline" essay that I sort of made-up. But hey, that's just between you and me...and not Mr. Duncan.

I'm sure I could come up with something semi-entertaing to type right now, like my observations that all teenagers really want is someone to care about them, or how my feet are kind of sore from my converses hitting in a funny spot on the side of my foot, but I don't want to. What I want to do is go to sleep. sleeeep....sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep....

I really wish someone would get on MSN right now...then I wouldn't sit here and babble like I am...ha...babble on, babylon...ha...wow...I'm really kind of sad right now.

Alright, I'll spare you from anymore of my blurbing and sign off. Till later tonight!

Toodles!

-Jillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always babble on to me jil..
-isha


hehehehehehehehhe =)
*big grin*

Beckah said...

Wow...