Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"175 pounds of chisled steel and sex appeal"

Ah, the sweet memories! For those wondering how this picture ties in with the title, if you're in A.P. Comp it shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway, I'm kind of at a loss of things to do right now. I thought I had homework, like I usually do every night, but I really don't. The editing I need to do at school, and the bio I need to do with Isha and Dan. So I think I'm going to eat toast and read Eldest.

So, a large thanks for all you guys that helped me asking Raage. I personally thought it was an amazingly cool idea and allow you guys to steal it in the future.

Oh, and sorry to all those at the 12 hour relay that I marphed at. It was at the worst possible times, and for those that are wondering what I mean, you're not supposed to know. But it was fun for some of it. :-D

Sunday was wonderful, of course. Singing for 2 1/2 hours was great and then the college was gorgeous. Honestly, La Grande in the fall is the most beautiful place ever.

Oh, Dan, by the way, sorry about Bio and I hope you feel better. We still need to figure out the whole SM thing...I'm confused...I don't know if talking to you would accomplish anything but I feel like I have to get this figured out. Or at least pretend I'm doing something to figure it out.

I'm super glad we have Early Morning tomorrow. I love Wednesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays because of EMS and it's short, and Friday's because it's the last day of the week and EMS. I love it! I'm super excited to see who's cast in "The Foriegner". I think I have a rough idea from the few auditions I sat in on. But still, it should be really cool.

Anyway, I'm going to read now. I love you all and totally appreciate you being there! See most of you tomorrow, and thanks again!

Toodles!

-Jillian

2 comments:

isha said...

hehehehe...AP COMP...hwhhehehehe lol
-isha

Just me said...

I would like to make the comment, that according to this picture, I have a GARGANTUAN mouth and nose...just thought I'd share...
-Jillian