Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's official...thanks to my sister and eternal marriage, I will be related to the majority of Union County

In case you can't tell from my Title, my sister is officially engaged to Patxi Waite. I would like to now send out a big Wheeler Welcome from my family to any future relatives that may be reading this. And it's quite possible there will be some.

Anyway, I would like to say that my weekend rocked. It was really fun. Saturday was pretty boring, but Sunday was awesome, what with hymn caroling and the guys/missionaries coming over, not to mention it was fast sunday so it made it all the better. But Monday was a lot more fun than I was expecting it to be. Except when Dan and I work together someone has to take the inititive to say it's time to work, and neither of us are willing to do it. I guess if I end up ASM-ing we'll have to though, huh? But besides that, the Romriell's were over and we had a nummy nummy barbeque.

My room is now officially painted, for all of you there were just dying to know. Bright green, and a wonderful azure blue. As of tomorrow it's officially going tob be my room. Weird. Anyhoo, when it's finished I'm going to have a 'room warming' party or something. Or maybe not. But it would be cool too. Though I highly doubt I could fit more than five people in the room. It's kind of itty.

I think I'm going to go now though. I've got to read a Chapter in Bio and possibly finish putting my new bed together. *sigh* Life never slows down does it?

Oh, another peice of random information. I started voice lessons again today. I'm super excited, because Jamie kind of wants to throw a bunch of different things at me, which I'm totally up for. She has me looking at two or three - actually, I think four - arias and two art songs, plus a theatre song which I kind of like since I'd never really heard it before.

Toodles!

-Jillian

3 comments:

Just me said...

HA! IT'S JESSICA WAITE! She won't even have to change her initials!!! SUH-WEET!
-Jillian

Just me said...

YAY! Dan's proud of me!!! Come to think of it, I'm pretty proud of myself too ;)
-Jillian

isha said...

^lol....
yeah for official-ness-ness.....I'm happy for her tho. it's a good thing. mawage
and congrats w/ jamie..I wish you all the luck in the world ith voice stuff!!!!!
talk to ya tonight!
-isha