Saturday, September 03, 2005

Look at him! He looks so...so similar!

Hello everyone! Tis I, Jillian Wheeler, reporting once again. While talking on the phone to Isha. Ooh, I'm such a mult-tasker! Ha, and by my spelling you can see how great of a multi-tasker I really am. Puh.

Alrighty, so the game last night was purdy dern fun. It was really fun to watch Raage and cheer him on, along with Ryan and the other guys I somehow know that are insane enough to run around wearing pads and spandex pants. And speaking of Spandex pants, I hate them. Especially on guys. It's just nasty.

So I've got a sucker right now. It's really kind of cool as it tastes like Strawberries and Cream. Question, am I the only one that's ever eaten a sucker in the shower? Cuz I was thinking about it the other day, and I realized that may not be the most common thing.

I've got nothing to do today, as I already did my chores, so I think I'm going to lounge around and read "The Work and the Glory" as they're really cool. Once I finish that I'll start on my homework, A.P. Bio and otherwise. And maybe I'll write a little. Actually, I think that's what I'll do now.

Hm, I'm trying to figure if there's anything else interesting I want to say. Not that I can think of. Okay.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

no...you're just weird jill. that's like..well....actually I don't know what it's like..but that's okay.
mmm...when was I talking on the phone to you yesterday? I don't remember that.... oh well.
yeah guys in spandex is nasty...and honestly, girls don't look much better in spandex than the boys. However guys in tight-ish pants...not so much nasty....................
I think I'm going to go read or something..or take a nap. yeah..bye!
-isha