Sunday, September 18, 2005

People think I'm stupid just because I'm big, strong, and drool a little when I get excited

Memories of Sundays Past...
So, for all those who don't already know, I slept in my clothes last night. For the second time in six months. Except this time I was actually in my bed...but I was wearing my shoes. Which is weird. And I've learned it's possible to pull only a part of your gluteus maximus. Cuz I did.
Needless to say, last nights sleep was the worst I've ever gotten. Ever. Except maybe when I was a baby, but I doubt even then, because I was a happy, fat baby and my mom said that I slept constantly.
Anyway, last night was incredibly fun. I miss doing stuff like that where you're all "hey, let's get some people together and do random stuff like get kicked out of Riverside and talk constantly of making-out!" It was cool. I haven't had that much fun in a good long while. I wish we could have attacked Cooper though, but timing wasn't right, what with the whole Raage's mom sending him/us to Wal-Mart. And, btw, even though Raage is never going to read this, I love your mom. She's so awesome.
Oh, but now for my "I lived in La Grande three years and I still don't know where I'm going" story. I was driving back from Bear Mountain Pizza or the Parade of Homes or something, and I somehow get kind of lost so I'm driving around and I pull onto this street that looks vaguelly familiar. So I'm all "what street is this...?" and then I see this kid, riding a bike up the road and so I thought "that looks like...but no, it couldn't be, becuase then I'd be..." but it was, and I was. It was Raage's little brother riding his bike. I was on L. And I was never so happy to see Raage's house, because then I knew where I was.
Parade of Homes kind of sucked, but I'd be willing to do it again. It was cold, the people were nice, and I managed to read the Princess Bride, from which my afore title is from, all the way through. You know, I've read that book twice, and both times, I've read it all in only one day. It's a good book.
Um...anything more about my life right now? Not that I can think of. Just that I love my friends, it's so fun to hang out with them. Though the football game was a bear (stupid Dan and his obsession with agravating me), but I saved his life once, tried to make him impotant twice, and let him drive my car a lot more than I should have. Question for Dan if he reads this. Was that your mom that drove past? And, if so, did you get in trouble?
Oh, am I the only one that thinks it's finally becoming all gorgeous and fall-ey outside? The leaves are turning and everything! I think I may go for a walk afte the whole singing thing, down to the college and around M, because they have the coolest trees over there, and I hope they're turning too. Though I think I may need a coat. OH! PEACOAT! HURRAH! I'm excited.
Toodles!
-Jillian

5 comments:

Just me said...

Dang...these people didn't even say my blog was cool...
-Jillian

isha said...

DEPRESSING!
heheh lol...beckah's being dumb and won't let me borrow phantom for the 11th-million time..jill! you need to find yours somehow so I can burn it!!! gah! I'm glad you enjoyed last night..I did too. It was much fun, I think maybe us four wok well together as a small group.
And I have some fun gossip to spread..teehee. lol just kidding..I'll tell you about it tomrrow.
see ya later jill.
-isha

isha said...

oh..and beckah this was before I talked to you..this peie of gossip isn't THAT piece of gossip....
Jill...where is that picture from? I can't figure out whose house that is...grrrrr....frustrashtamundo! heheh lol
-isha

Anonymous said...

It's the Cargill house. It was for one of Maegan's projects. Maegan took the picture and it was quite an interesting time to say the least.

~Lauren

isha said...

oh it's not that kind of gossip..it's just a lot more exciting to call it that.
-isha