Friday, August 06, 2010

Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile...

Things that make me happy today:

My Rainbows
My Chaco's
Summer afternoon rain showers
Netflix streaming
Homemade soup with Macaroni Grill bread
I'm going to have a bunch of awesome historical books within the next month - even if it does cost an arm and a leg
Organizing my laundry
Knowing I'll be going home within the next 2 weeks
Only having one more class and one final before I'm done with Stats FOREVER!!
Getting the go-ahead to paint my bedroom when I get back from Oregon
Knowing that, despite some of my best friends being gone, they shall return within the month!

I've discovered a new solace. It's writing in my journal. Well, not necessarily in my journal so much as it's writing on whatever scrap of paper I have lying about. It's a great way to try and organize my thoughts and just get them out of my head for a bit so I can understand them better. Now if only I could organize those random scraps of paper into one spot...

Toodles!

-Jillian

2 comments:

Liz said...

You have joined the ranks. The ranks of people who are poets deep down, who rely on words for survival. It's evidenced in your scribbling things on random scraps of paper.

We are an elite group. Who are always losing scraps of paper.

Jessica Waite said...

so, um...what's with the reptile? I was all up for a post describing a run in with some scaley beast. But really, I do love to read things that make you happy. I think I'm going to still the idea sometime. Love ya! and see you in about a week! Yeah!!!!!