Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blurgh...

Here are my thoughts at the moment.

In my mind, it's pretty much already September and I'm about to start school. I'm actually really upset by this for some reason. I was really excited for fall semester ever since I registered for classes, but for some reason when I looked at my schedule today and realized school was so soon, I dreaded it. I dreaded going at another semester, working my butt off at work, sacrificing my schooling to try and maintain relationships with friends that never seem to work out quite the way I'd like them too and to keep my head above water financially; not being able to truly develop certain skills I'd like to because I'm so busy with everything else.

That being said, I love my friends. I love the people I work with and enjoy my job. I'm sure I'm going to love the classes I'm taking. So I really don't know where this loathing and dread came from, but man, it was overwhelming for a little while.

So I've been watching Lost, and can I just say I'm soooo over the flash forwards? Come on and explain it already! You've been doing this for way too long and now it's just frustrating, and I want to know what's going on, so instead of making things so dramatic, just tell me, okay?

Because of this frustration, I may or may not have finished all of season 4 in 48 hours.

I swear I'm not as pathetic as I sound.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah, I actually REALLY miss school. Planning a wedding sure can keep you busy. So when you go from that/working to nothing but 15 hours of work a week, and no money...

I may or may not have watched 2 entire seasons of Arrested Development in 36 hours.

Adrienne Dimond said...

It's worth it. Lost, I mean. (well school, too). Keep watching and make sure you finish every single episode before school starts...or you can be sure it will take priority over everything else!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Mrs. Romriell said...

Who the heck is this anonymous person Jill? So I was thinking that we need a "Now that Lost is done" party so we can pick it apart and discuss! It's been hard holding my tongue! What do you think?

kristina dehlin said...

Jillian, The sooner you start, the sooner it will be over, and then you can start again! Keep going, don't stop, you can make it. Love, Tina (AKA Stanley's Mom, but you knew that)