Saturday, November 19, 2005

I've come to the realization that football jersey's weren't made for girls who have hips...

So yeah, here I am, sitting in my computer chair wearing Raage's jersey and laughing at myself. You know, guys wear pads, you figure it wouldn't be that hard to fit into a guys jersey. And for the most part, it's not. Except for the hips. I've always known guys didn't have hips (except for Jeff, maybe, I've seen those suckers, they're pretty big) but I don't think I realized till now what that meant exactly. It meant that they can wear shirts that are cut straight, which football jersey's are. So I looked at myself in the mirror wearing the jersey and laughed. The chest area's fine, thanks to the help of a sports bra and the fact that guys wear pads up here. The waist is even good. But the hips? Holy crap...

That's my uninteresting rant for the time. I can't think of anything more creative to say, so I'm going to sign off.

Toodles!

-Jillian

No comments: