Monday, November 21, 2005

The cripple boys...we should start a band!

So the football game kicked total trash. Haaaaaaaaaaaa...thinking about it still gives me an adrenaline rush. Again, I know I've said it like, fifty thousand times, but if I was this excited about the game I can't even begin to imagine what the players feel like. Holy Crap! Though I did about wet my pants there for a second when it looked like we were going to lose. That was not cool.

But Fall Ball was awesome too. It was really fun to go with Raage and everyone else in the group. Except for the whole my mom calling his mom and the flashing lights thing. *rolls eyes* Jeesh...my mom sometimes...but honestly, it was so much fun. I learned I was a horrific liar, but that I'm really good at telling half truths, I can line dance in GIGANTIC heels, and that talking in a really loud room means you have to either talk right in their ear or be a few inches away from them. That, and don't sit down if you're really tired. You'll never get up.

Anyway, everyone else is gone on a choir thing. I managed to skip out on it, my mom wanted me to stay home. But today was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. I went out to lunch with Dan and Raage - though I felt bad that we forgot about Jared, but it ended up being fun anyway. I basically tortured Raage all day (HA! It's so much fun to turn the tables on him!) But unfortunately when we got the A.P. Comp assignment I was talking to him so I didn't hear what it was. Which means that I'm up a creek without a paddle. Actually it just means I have to call Raage and see if he heard it and if he didn't...yeah, no one else that I have a phone number for was there. See, that would suck.

I'll probably have to call Dan too, because I'm totally not getting Bio. All of a sudden Mr. Wright decided to tell us that Chapter 10 is due. Which sucks for me, since I hadn't started it until an hour ago. And I have to finish the lab write-up. Which shouldn't be too hard, I can probably get away with doing it in Spanish and just copying Raage's work, even though he hates it. I'll just have to remember to be nice to him tomorrow. That's almost as fun as being mean to him. :-D

Anyhoo, I hope you all had an awesome time on the choir thing. Oh, if you were wondering, during choir we went and chilled in the library, and I got into a tape fight with Dan and the new guy. That was basically it. Oh, and if you're in A.P. Comp, you missed the BEST class today...I about made Mr. Duncan cry, he actually had to leave the room because he was laughing so hard. And I got a 17 out of 20 on the vocab test so I might try it again tomorrow. But as for now I'm stuck writing a paper for Non-Fiction. *Sigh* SO MUCH HOMEWORK!

Toodles!

-Jillian

No comments: