Friday, April 29, 2005

"Wow, I can see up T.J.'s nose."

So, today was, um...interesting? But I'll just put it this way. I figured out why I've been cranky, irratable, tired, and hating all members of the male species lately. Unfortunately there's very little I can do about it except for eat chocolate and listen to angry girl rock till I feel like doing something.

I'm totally home alone right now and I'm blaring "Evanescence" on the computer stereo system, so take 'blaring' as a grain of salt. I just got back from watching the tennis players warm up I guess. It was funny because I watched Steven serve like, twice and I totally knew what was happening. Maegan noticed it too, but we decided not to tell him then - when I was there - as he'd probably go balistic on us and tell us we don't know what we're talking about. I manage to have that effect on Steven, as I hold a very special place in his heart that's all mine. No one else can touch it, though Maegan tries quite hard. Actually, now that I think about it there are probably quite a few people that have a claim on that spot, though I think I'm one of the only ones that takes a small peice of pride in claiming it.

No one's answered my question about disliking but caring about people yet. I wish someone would explain it to me.

Max is our A.S.B. president. As much as I give him crap about it, I can't help but think it's totally sweet. I'm not sure what to look forward to next year but it'll probably be sweet.

Dude, worst/weirdest mood today. It was just the urge to totally rage on everybody, especially two certain people, but I only raged on one and raged on a person that wasn't in my "raging" spectrum. Gol, I'm so weird. I honestly don't know what brings on these feelings sometimes. Maegan half jokingly said she thinks I'm bi-polar but in truth it wouldn't surprise me, it sorta runs in the family.

My ankle hurts.

Chocolate is good.

I curled up in a ball under a table today in Spanish. Honestly, I felt like total crap. The irony is no one cared. ...and I just re-read that and it sounded really depressing, but I meant no one cared I was rolled up in a ball under that table...yeah, I'm leaving before I confuse myself more.

-Jillian Out

p.s. you know how sometimes you hear songs that make you think of people? Is it bad that "everybody's fool" makes me think of someone? Bah...I'm a horrible evil person...

I think I'm going to listen to that song again

2 comments:

pev said...

Well,
O might knowlegable tennis players, expound your knowledge on what I was doing wrong. I'd really like to know what you noticed that my two semi-pro coaches didn't.
-steve

Just me said...

Dear Steven,
Ha! Did you seriously mean to respond the way we predicted you would? Because if you did that on purpose it's funny, but if you didn't that's even funnier! Anyway, good luck today, I hope you and Micah kicked some trash!
-Jillian