Monday, April 25, 2005

Almanacs...

whoa, so this thing actually works...that's very exciting. So today was actually pretty cool, except for Spanish, but I've never liked that class. And Pre-calc. And Health. And Choir. And AP was pretty not that good too. So maybe it's not as cool as I thought it was. I still feel good about it though. Except now I'm supposed to be slaving away over my AP History review, or the mother problems that Ms. Shannon gave us for homework. Ha, okay, so this tells how retarded my life is right? My biggest thrill today was stealing an Almanac from the Library. Yes, you heard right. I stole an Almanac from the library. We decided that we're all going to get Mr. Sebastyn in trouble because the minutes his AP classes come to the library for an assignment all the Almanac's disapear. Seriously, I saw five or six people walk out with them. How awesome is that? And it's not like we're going to hoard them forever or anything. We just need to copy down the information on the Presidents.
Did you know Chester Arthur had eighty pairs of trousers? And that President Harrison died a month into his election of pnemonia that he had contracted while campaigning for the presidency? Yeah, who'd a thunk it? Must've sucked to be him. Or his VP actually. Maybe it was actually this huge elaborate conspiracy hatched by his VP. Poisen the president, make it seem like an accident, that he just contracted pnemonia, and then take over the presidency! ...is poison spelled with an O? yeah, I think it is. oh well, that's what we get when they take spelling class out of public education. Dang, I haven't taken an english class for a year and a half. Shock and Horror!
Dude, it's finally starting to hit me that I have to grow up. I REALLY don't want to grow up. That means that I have to start being really responsible and stuff. Like getting a job. Which isn't that bad really, I've already had a job and am actually looking for another one, but when I have to start paying bills and paying for school and going to huge massivly overfilled classes? *gulp* I'm not saying I want to stay in High School forever (heck no, waaaaaaaaaaay too much drama for me) but getting older doesn't sound that cool either.
Couldn't we just stay sixteen? If I could continually live Sophomore year I'd be cool. Though then I'd miss out on some of the cool people I've met this year, so maybe not. Besides, now that I think of it Sophomore year had some bumps too.
Anyhoo, I'm just rambling now and my fingers are starting to hurt. I swear I'm going to have carpal tunnel syndrome when I get older from typing too much.

-Jillian out

No comments: