Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The meaning behind my blog name...

This one isn't too hard. Despite the fact I started this blog back in my Junior year of high school its purpose has always been exactly what it says: it's where my brain relieves whatever it's been holding inside of it, in no particular order. It's where my thoughts can flow freely from my fingers. Some people have art and crafts blogs or travel blogs or school blogs, but mine has never really had a theme, hence the word "random" in there.

As I've moved away from home it's become a tool to let my family and friends back home know exactly what I'm up to and why I'm so ridiculously hard to get a hold of sometimes. It's also nice because I don't have to call all my family and friends individually to tell them the same stories - they can just read them on here.

That being said, now that I've done the challenge for the day, I would like to say that I am very tired and have to write a midterm right now. However, I really do love being a TA.

I also fell down the stairs yesterday and it hurt more than normal. How do I have that comparison to normal, you may ask? Probably because I fall down the stairs to my bedroom once or twice a month. You'd think I'd be more careful by now, but I think the carpet's just out to get me. But last night I sliced open my toe, hyper-extended my elbow a little bit and fell on my butt, which is making it a little difficult to walk today.

In other news, it is February 1. If I can make it through this month I will be very, very pleased as things are looking up in March and April. Then I have a month and a half of spring classes before

COSTA RICA!!!

I am so excited for this. Like, SO excited!

Toodles!

-Jillian

No comments: