Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts


This is literally the most recent picture of myself. It was taken Saturday night at Macaroni Grill. I had brought a bag of Pixie Sticks into work for all the servers and pretty much anyone who walked past the table in the back and Jorge was by far the most excited member of the team. He probably ate at least 15 himself. This picture was taken around stick #13. I thought the awesomeness that was our blue tongues deserved to be chronicled for posterity, so I whipped out my cell phone (making sure my manager didn't see and confiscate it) and snapped a picture.

15 interesting facts:

1. During the last 4 years I haven't spent more than 8 months in one place. The average time in one living location is 4 months.
2. I've switched my major about 6 times
3. I love puppies. Like, LOVE them.
4. I've spent an entire year in my life doing summer stock theater
5. I have a tendency to forget when my birthday is coming. I've spent the last month reminding myself it's getting closer.
6. I love painting my fingernails sapphire blue
7. Reading the New York Times makes me feel smart and sophisticated
8. Watching the State of the Union address was almost as exciting as Christmas.
9. If all goes well, this time next year I will be in Washington D.C.
10. If all goes well, in 4 months I will be in Costa Rica
11. I love brown sugar cinnamon pop-tarts and pop-corn. They are what keep me alive.
12. I sing opera at work, at least to the guests. Usually I sing pop music otherwise in an attempt to get the songs stuck in other servers heads.
13. I really, really enjoy being a TA.
14. Sleep. Is. Happiness. Especially when falling asleep next to or thinking about a person you love.
15. I have the most awesome stuffed animal EVER. Which I do still sleep with on a nightly basis. It's okay, I'm almost 23...

No comments: