Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No, he has an extra spring in his swing!


Ah, the silly inside jokes that come when you've just eaten half a pint of Dove Ice Cream and you've had a good night.

You know, I was thinking about stealing Mollie's idea of making a list of my favorite moments from Senior Year, but realized that I would be constantly editing it because I'd forget some. I still really want to do it though. And I just might.

You see, right now I'm sitting at my Dad's office, waiting for 40 pages of information on Cushings syndrome to print off. That's right, 40 pages. I really hope my dad doesn't mind that I'm using all of his paper and ink. Oh well, his fault for not getting a new computer ;-)

So I'm doing a show now. Someone had to drop out of a scene that my sister was directing for a class, so she asked me if I could do it. And I am. I'm just not sure if I'm happy about it.

On a different note, I GOT A CELL PHONE! Except it's a Tracphone, so don't call it unless you really need to get a hold of me and can't get me at home. I'm cheap and don't want to spend the money. The number is 910-3285 so everyone program it into your cells. I've probably already got yours in there. Though now that I think about it, I wonder why I plugged in the Whittakers number. They're going to be changing it like, tomorrow anyway. Sad.

I feel rather productive about my day. I applied at three or four places (if anyone knows ANYWHERE I can get a job, do tell...please...) activated my phone, chopped off my hair, ordered a debit card, went to Institute, and am now working on my paper. Not bad for being up a little over 12 hours.

So here I sit...having ordered the printer to print off a copy of the Starbucks application. Unfortunately, it seems that being productive gives me a headache.

You wanna know something weird? I've spent most of my free days of summer with Raage and it doesn't bother me. In fact, I like it and I want to do it more. That's odd to me. It usually bugs me to be around the same people for more than a few hours at a time...especially when it's day after day after day. But this makes me happy. Which reminds me, for some odd reason, that I need to talk to Mollie and Beckah about Friday. And Saturday for that matter. We should probably figure out how and if we're driving down on Saturday and also when we're going over to Union on Friday.

So far summer has been great. Once I finish this stupid paper, it'll be even better. I'll probably do that tomorrow afternoon.

I think I got over most of my graduation anxiety the week before graduation. Or at least a few days before. The actual ceremony was insanely fun, what with me sitting by Beckah. We must remember never to sit together again during a semi-formal ceremony. Though the singing diploma holders were quite entertaining. Except my parents left me at the High School to find my own ride home. Unfortunately, I had amigrane at the beginning of the all-night party.

Speaking of migrane, I think I have one now. Which means it's probably a bad idea to be sitting here looking at a computer screen.

Alright, it's finished printing. Now I need to talk to my dad about registering for classes so I can figure out what hours I can work.

Toodles!

-Jillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be a pain Jillian, but could you please not use my name ever in any of your blogs, including this one. Thanks.

Lauren

mollie baum said...

you know, not trying to be a pain jillian, but its probably not safe to post your cel number on the internet....you might get creepy stalker calls.............

like me....

muahaha.

pants out.

Just me said...

well, as long as my stalkers are hot like you...:)
-Jillian