Saturday, May 06, 2006

Darcy, the bathroom is heaven to me!

So I just got away from a situation where I was around people 24/7 and I come home to a place where no one is.

I feel like going insane, and not in a good way. Like, postman insane.

I need to do something, to go somewhere, to get out of the house. OHMIGOSH! I WANNA GO ON A WALK! A really slow one since my breathing isn't happy right now, but that sounds pleasant.

You know, I would really like to be able to breathe out of both my nostrils. I usually have one mostly if not all clear, but then the other one is always plugged tight. And by tight I mean tight like unto a dish. And it's giving me a massive sinus headache.

And I'm complaining again. But you know, I feel like crap. I would say I smell like crap too, but because of the whole nostril-thing, I wouldn't be able to tell if I smelled or not.

We got second by the way. Of course, anyone that reads my blog is going to know that we got second because they were there anyway, but I thought I'd throw that little bit of information in there. The trip was fun, except I was cranky half the time because of the mucus infesting my brain. And you want to know something sad? I almost used music instead of mucus. Switch around a few letters and there you go. Music=mucus.

And I'm rambling again. It's seems like I never have anything of interest to say anymore. I just sort of force conversation and say what I expect people for me to say. And that came out wrong too. But it wasn't as cool as "Remember Ms. Butts, you're pantsing with me on the bus!"

Whatever pantsing is, it sounds quite exciting.

Toodles

-Jillian

3 comments:

Beckah said...

Ha ha, shupits. You're a Jew. Yeah, it was fun, and I fell asleep yesterday at about three and woke up at eight, ate food, finished the Da Vinci Code and then fell asleep again till this morning. I'm sorry about your nostrils. I wish them clearance.

isha said...

no fun Jill...get better soon!!!
-isha

mollie baum said...

OMG. you used my quote! YESSSS!!! EVERYONE! JILLIAN USED MY QUOTE! and shupits is mine too.... i always feel so proud when i say something random and funny. and pantsing is....um...i dunno....ask beckah. love you, ~pants