Monday, May 22, 2006

It hit my hanging thingy!

Ah, that day was completely beautiful. I can only think of two or three things that would have made that entire experiance perfect.

So right now I'm at the EOU library and I'm supposed to be doing research on diseases of the pituitary gland. Sounds easy, right? It's not!!! Do you know how many sites there are on diseases of the pituitary gland? Yeah, not that many. At least not that many that are helpful. Unfortunately, this is not helping my stress level, as my computer is broken and I only have limited time do research. So why am I blogging? Because I haven't done it in a week and I'm feeling the need.

Endocrine:

n Any of various glands producing hormonal secretions that pass directly into the bloodstream. The endocrine glands include the thyroid, parathyroids, anterior and posterior pituitary, pancreas, adrenals, pineal, and gonads. Also called ductless gland.

There you go, there's the research that I've done today. The pituitary gland is part of the network of Endocrine glands that supply all the hormones that keep the human body working.

Good for me.

School gets out in two and a half days. AAAAAAAAH!! FREAKY!!!!

Again, I'm sort of torn in half about this. Half of me is really excited and half of me is so scared I'm about to wet myself. Though not scared really. More afraid of missing people. Yesterday was a trip. It was the last time I'd ever go to La Grande 2nd ward except for visiting. Though Sis Pettit said I still had to come sing in the choir (totally fine with that, Pettit treats...mmm...). It also hit home how soon Beckah was leaving. Wednesday is going to be an interesting night, I can tell you that. We'll be insanely hyper, start laughing and then just bawl. While playing with fire of course.

Man I love my friends. Playing in the rain of Friday really made me realize how happy I am with my friends and how much I don't want them to leave me. I mean really, how lucky can one girl get? My friends are amazing, and that's all there is to it.

I basically just want to spend the last remaining days (wow...sounds like I'm dying...) hanging out with my friends and doing a minimal amount of work. Unforuntately, it doesn't look like that's going to be possibe...stupid 10 page research paper! I hope all of you are going to the awards ceremony tonight so we can hang out there. Wow...this is sad...I'm looking for every possible opportunity to hang out with you guys. Though actually, I guess it's not that sad really. Sort of wonderful.

So, to Beckah and eventually to Darcy and Raage and all my other friends that are leaving, here's this:

If I could I would do all of this again
Travel back in time with you to where this all began
We could hide inside ourselves and leave the world behind
And make believe there's something left to find

We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
A new life to start
We may be leaving but you're always in my heart

Now we've all grown up, gone on and moved away
Nothing I can do about it, nothing I can say
To bring us back to where we were when life was not this hard (life was not this hard)
Looking back it all just seems so far, so far away

We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
A new life to start
(We) may be leaving but you're always in my heart

I'd give it up for just one more day with you
Give it up for just one more day
I'd give it up for just one more day with you

I'd give it up for just one more day with you
Give it up for just one more day
I'd give it up for just one more day with you

I'd give it up for just one more day with you
Give it up, give it all away I'd give it up for just one more day with you

We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
A new life to start
We may be leaving but you're always in my heart

I need you now, we're miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
I need you now, we're miles apart
We may be leaving but you're always in my heart

- Yellowcard, "Miles Apart"

1 comment:

Beckah said...

Oh thank you Jillian. Dang you, it's hard enough without everyone being all sentimental about it. Let's make the next two weeks wicked sweet so I can freak out all the people I meet telling them stories about you guys!