Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You don't mess with a man's leg hair...

I would like to amen that statement.

So, as I only have about twenty minutes before I need to leave for mutual and there's no way I'd be able to start one of my calculus assignments in that time, I feel no guilt in blogging about the whole Canada trip thing. Well, not much.

Anyway, Canada was gorgeous. It was so much fun too. I can't wait to get my pictures back. I want to expand more and do the thing that both Beckah and Jeff did, but I think only I would enjoy reading exactly what happened during the trip and it would mention a certain someone an embarrassing amount of times. It was good though. Really good. Things were so beautiful, and I had some amazing experiances there, such as singing in Parliment. Also, I found my best friend. Which was nice. But I really regret not hanging out with Beckah and Mollie. I wish we could have more time there so I could join in their revelries, but we can look forward to state for that. And possibly this Saturday if Mollie comes as my "date" during the day.

Speaking of, Prom is Saturday. I haven't actually been asked, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going. Some little curly headed bird asked if I would be interested in going with a certain someone, and I figured, what the heck, why not? (And I'm totally kidding Raage, I really don't care if you ask or not, I just enjoy teasing you.)

This week has been really stressful though. I'm so behind in my classes! Luckily though, I think Coach Lovitt likes me and now that he knows I'm a Senior he may let me off easy if I need to skip and do homework...which I might have to. And I have a Bio test tomorrow. Crap on a stick! I'm going to fail that class. No joke. But yeah, anyway, I'm really behind in that class - like, three study guides behind - and am behind two assignments in Calculus. Oh, and behind slightly in Modern Problems, but you can tell how much I care about that. Once I take that stupid test my grade will probably be an A again. And I'm going to be missing more school. Oh, joy of joys!

Oh, but speaking of, Eddie Dunlop - the casting guy for Hairspray - called and I'm supposed to go down to L.A. sometime this month for an audition in front of the producers and possibly the director. FREAKY!!! Seriously, what are the odds? I'm slightly nervous, but I'm excited to go. Not excited to miss school - again - but defintely for going down there.

Anyway, Mutual is going to start in a few minutes, and I want to change into my P.J.'s or something like that.

Love you all!

Toodles!

-Jillian

3 comments:

mollie baum said...

Jillian I love you but somethimes I hate you expecially because you didn't tell me about the LA thingy and you didn't hang out with me on choir tour. I missed you but thats ok i forgive you. You will not believe what is happening right now. I am typing but steven is covering my face so i have no idea what it looks like. lol, but no mistakes...i'm a genious! but yes i love you and i am coming to your getting-ready-party on Saturday for awhile. but i'm basically just rambling now so i'm going to go....Steven wants to put in Two Bits, so here you Go: Stop capitalizing random words. Cregfhhbc <----Darcy So this is really hard to do. I am typing with only one hand and mollie is typing with the other hand. its fun. Goodbye Pill!!! i love you (that was mollie)
Love,
Mollie
Steve
Darcy

isha said...

heheheh...typing during choir...sheesh!
I am at home...sleeping....
goodbye!
-isha

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»