Sunday, January 22, 2006

It's another obvious attempt on our lives. We have been saved only by the fact that I am enormously well-bred.

I feel so sick right now. It's not even cool. It's the weird feeling you get when you've done too many sit-ups and your abs are tight across your stomach, except I keep having stomach cramps too. I ended up having to leave church during sacrament meeting because I was feeling like pooh. It also doesn't help that I have the sniffles and sneezes and stuffy nose too...and if I finished this sentance correctly, I would sound like Dr. Suess. Ha...ha ha ha...anyway, everytime I sneeze or cough it just makes my stomach hurt even worse.

I ended up working on scholarship applications for BYU-I. I have most of the stuff ready, I just need to video-tape the actual audition. Except I need to find a theatre peice, but it shouldn't be that hard. And, once I get my EOU transcript sent in and pay the fee I have officially applied.

Why can't applying to college be easy? Just click once, and you're done?

Anyway, yesterday was fun, beside the whole feeling sick most of the time thing. I went over to the Scheonfelders and played around with Jackie until the game at three, watched it with MaeLee and Maegan (good job Jared! It was sweet, as were your shoes!), B.S.ed with Maegan and a little while with Raage, then watched the Varsity game (again, good going Jared!), then went home. Jackie called me up later to see if I wanted to do something, but I was feeling like crap, so decided not too. Though I am slightly peturbed that Raage took my guitar paper. I really wanted to work on it last night. And after all that crap with stealing stuff he makes off with it...*shakes head*

Hm...anything else interesting going on in my life? Not really. New classes start tomorrow. I have first with Raage and Jeff, second with Katleyn, third with...well, everyone, fourth with Dan, Isha, Meghan, Sam, etc, etc, etc...and then fifth with Beckah and Raage and probably a bunch of other people like Reed who managed to make it through the painstaking process of the La Grande High School math system.

My fingers are freezing. Mayhaps it's from typing. Or perhaps it's because I've spent the last few hours knitting. And watching some pretty good T.V. I watched this thing on the "Bible Code" where people are trying to figure out the hidden code in the Torah, and then there was this thing on the discovery Heath channel about people who inherit two complete sets of DNA. It was sweet. Now we're watching "Murder by Death" which my dad claims is the origional "Clue"

Anyhoo, I think I'm going to go now, and read some more of "Dragon Reborn" I've managed to read 450 pages of it - during finals week. How amazing am I? Anyhoo, I need to finish it and get it back to Raage before I damage it and feel completely wretched.

Toodles!

-Jillian

6 comments:

isha said...

JILLL! no one will pick up the phone at your house! I need to talk to you! gah! Well, there should be several people calling your house tomorrow trying to learn the spanish rose dance. so....yeah..anyways, get better soon!
-isha

Liz said...

I LOVE "Murder by Death"!!!!! I haven't seen that in so long. "Not finish mushroom story. Idiot." Classic. Anyway, I'm sorry you're feeling lousy--feel better soon! And you're coming to BYU-I perhaps? Yippee! It's a pretty spiffy place. There are a lot of Mormons here. I like knitting also.

Cate said...

sup gurlfriend?

mollie baum said...

Jillian,
is nick teaching you more guitar stuffs? i wanna be entertained!! you know what? i think that you me and beckah should have a Veggie tales marathon.....oh ya.
Love,
Mollie

Just me said...

VEGGIE TALES!!!!!!!!!!!! That would make me very happy!
-Jillian

mollie baum said...

One day jill....when the musical is over....I'm thinkin' an all-nighter with bob and larry. *wink*