Thursday, March 17, 2011

Diving in head first...

So we're at the second round of midterms. Luckily they're all fairly condensed this time. I had one on Tuesday, have one on Friday, have one on Monday and then wrote one yesterday. Which means that after my review session on Tuesday I should be home clear to work on my term paper for my Crusades class.

Once April rolls around I should have a pretty nice 2 week period of time to catch up on reading and do some studying. It will be grand.

...That's pretty much it for an update. I've officially paid the registration fee for volunteering in Costa Rica. I'M REALLY GOING!!!

This makes me super excited and gives me something to look forward to once these hectic 3 months are over. I'm taking my senior capstone class this summer which means it will be intense and challenging...but after that I've finished the culminating class of my college career. I can't wait to have that feeling, knowing that I just have to finish some basic history classes before I'm home free. Plus it will be nice to have that writing sample to use for Seminar as well as graduate programs and for the Teach for America program.

It will be exciting, nonetheless

Toodles!

-Jillian

No comments: