Monday, September 27, 2010

Junior year, take 4

This is me currently going insane...

...

...I'm a quiet crazy, because all the screaming goes on inside my head.

I had a dream last night that I forgot to do one of my papers that was assigned this week. It wasn't a real paper, as I'm not in a science class, but it definitely brought to light one of the major fears I've been harboring - that I'm going to miss an assignment and fail a class (and by fail I mean getting anything lower than a B-) and flunk out of school and become a worthless human being who can't achieve anything. Seriously. I woke up panicked and with a headache.

That being said, I have to finish up a book today so I can write a paper to turn in on Wednesday, I have to write (and research) a 3 page prospectus for IR which is due tomorrow, and then I have to do a 50 point article analysis for my PLSC 200 class due Wednesday as well. After that I have another prospectus due next week - this time for Hist 200 - a IR midterm, and a 300 page book to read during that period of time, as well as doing a practice assignment for Friday.

Oh yeah baby, this'll be fun.

All that pales, however, to the fact that Stanley is returning to the state of Utah on Thursday. That makes me go like this...



I'm not sure why, but I felt the need to refrain from writing screaming sounds as I'm in a quiet computer lab. Because that would disturb the other people?

Yeah...as I said, I'm tired. And my brain's a little fried.

Anyway, off to do reading!

Toodles!

-Jillian

2 comments:

Stanley Langford Lloyd said...

This may be the best blog posting I have ever read. Partly because I am mentioned in it, but mainly because of the fact that it uses one of the best pictures ever taken.

Condie Family said...

That picture is classic Jillian...