Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cause I'm a Woman, W. O. M. A. N.

I have lots of thoughts running through my head right now, so I'm going to purge them onto the computer screen.  

I've discovered I'm happiest with good friends and good conversation.  I'm okay as long as I have one or the other, but for the most part they're best together.

Harry Potter was beautiful and it was a good time to watch it too.  It's been long enough since I read the book that I'm not completely aware of what they left out, but I know enough to fill in the gaps that were left by the script.

I've decided we all like Guys and Dolls the best because the characters we play are all people we'd love to be but can't.

Dad's by himself up here and I'm hoping he's okay.  I haven't heard from him for a day or so.

I love Critter.  It makes me so happy to have a guy friend where there's no attraction involved on either end and we can honestly just enjoy each others company.  He's like an older brother to me - except one that I have to kiss on occasion.  

I get to see Becca and Em this weekend!  I'm so excited!  The only thing that would make it better was if Mel and Danica and Jillian were there too!

Tonight's Footloose.  I'm actually excited to do it because so far the camp kids have never really seen me sing or anything and they know everyone else really well from workshops and such.  That and sometimes Footloose is actually fun to do.  We'll just see how it goes with me running on 5 hours of sleep doing a double.  

I'm at work right now.  I haven't sold a cowhide in days and it kind of drives me insane.  I really don't think it's anything I'm doing.

I ate so horribly yesterday.  I have 2 pastries for breakfast (thanks Frank!) a wrap, 2 chocolate/caramel dipped marshmallows, half a box of whoppers, some popcorn, half of box of gobbstoppers, cake, and rootbeer.   The wrap was most definitely the healthiest part of my day as sad as that is.  

Yesterday was Jenny's birthday.  I feel bad because I didn't know until Frank told me yesterday around 12.  Today's Hannah's birthday, which means we're going to eat more junk food.

I got new pre-show songs!  I just have to finish memorizing them and then I'll whip 'em out, probably on Friday so I'll perform them on Saturday.

I get to go to Jackson this weekend!  Assuming it's okay with Em of course.  I'm so excited for the eating to begin!  I'm thinking Norah's, Bubba's, Jedediah's, Sidewinders, and quite possibly Merry Piglets.  But there are only so many meals in a day, so we'll see how it goes.

Last night Jessica made a comment that Kelly feels sort out like she's not included in a lot of things, but I think we all feel that up here.  We're all selfishly minded to an extent and don't often think of others or how they're feeling.  It's something me and Jenny have been talking about for a while.  Whenever I do things fun I try to include other people in them.  Usually though I don't do things just because I don't think anyone would want to go along with it.

That being said, Jenny and I went swimming this weekend.  We were all down in Rigby for the Walker 4th of July extravaganza (which was great fun, by the way) and I needed to go to Wal-Mart.  But on the way to I.F. from rigby there's a lake on the side of the road.  So Jenny and I went swimming in our clothes and were forced to buy new ones.  But it's okay, because the dress and scarf I bought are adorable.

I hate how dry and cracked my hands are up here.  And I need to clip my nails.

I'm halfway through my shift at work right now.  Then I get to go home and shower, then head to the theatre and have the little chillin's audition for me and Dave for the variety show tomorrow.  

I put an eyeliner scar on my head last night and danced around with a wand.  It was awesome.

No one's come into the shop for the past half hour.  People have talked about it as they walked by but no one's walked in.  Pooh.  This is why I don't sell cowhide's.

Today is payday.  Maybe I'll make it a pit stop in Rexburg this weekend and deposit the check.  I doubt they even have a bank in Ashton.  

I'm hungry, but I'm trying to decide if I want to wait until I go back to the mansion and make a legit breakfast or if I want to eat my smushed Pop-Tart.

Julie has a crush on Critter but he just wants to be friends.  It kind of makes me sad.  He's just very picky about who he likes.

I think it's weird when people carry grudges from high school.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love and miss you! Thanks for the purge-a-licious update! I can't wait to come up and hang out with you guys again in a couple of weeks. I sure think you guys are fantastic, and hope your summer continues to be "ducky." That's Brother Allen's word and I like it. But not quite as much as I like you.