Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 Secret Confessions

1) I really like to be called girl.  I don't know why, but when a guys calls me that it brings a little flourish of butterflies to my tummy, and I love it.

2) I don't like West Yellowstone.  In fact, I mildly loathe it.  I could never willingly bring myself to spend more than 4 months here, and that's only if 2 of those months are spent in a dark theatre, rehearsing with all the free soda and popcorn I can consume.

3) I have this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach that I've been fighting down for the past two weeks that I'm supposed to go back to school this year, and that I'm going to be making some changes, hanging out with different people, meeting more people.  It's been interesting talking to Critter the past few weeks and learning about all these people that I know of, but don't actually know.  It makes me want to get to know them, and everybody else, much better than I already do.

4) There's also this odd feeling I have that I'm going to be doing some intense, fast, but not necessarily painful growing up this next year, as a performer as well as a person.  It's kind of exciting.

5) I like talking to people, one on one, or at least in a small group.  It enables you to ask questions you wouldn't be able to otherwise.

6) I hate when people ditch out on plans.  If you were invited to do something and said you were going to do it, than do it.  I don't care if something more fun or more interesting comes up, once you've given your word stick to it.  

7) I'm really REALLY upset I'm missing Jillian's wedding.  Like, a lot.  It's kind of killing my soul a little.  She's still one of my best friends and I'm not going to be there to celebrate her making that life changing covenant.

8) It used to take a lot to annoy me.  Now I get bothered very easily.  Seriously.  I've never wanted to punch so many people in the face in my life.

9) There are only 4, maybe 5 people I think I'll miss when this summer ends; there's only one, maybe two that I'll have withdrawals from and go out of my way to keep in contact with and visit.  Which is weird for me.  And it's not a problem with this cast, not at all, they're all amazing people.  I just don't know most of them that well.  I don't think the opportunities have really arisen to genuinely care about them.  I suppose that's what happens when we all live on top of each other.  You take the others existence for granted.  

10) I really like doing Footloose now.  I used to hate it, but for some reason now I love it.  Though, as silly as this sounds, being onstage with Critter intimidates me sometimes.  I feel like he's judging me even though he never says anything.  Very few people affect me like that, and I hate it when they do.  It drives me batty.  

Toodles!

Jillian

No comments: